Uncomfortable drivers seat on Yeti

Andyajm2

I'm thinking a Chiropractor might be the next step, sadly Brighton in that link is a bit far for me to go. I thought over the weekend things had improved but my 30 min journey to work this morning has resulted in me being in agony again. :( 

I'm thinking a Chiropractor might be the next step, sadly Brighton in that link is a bit far for me to go. I thought over the weekend things had improved but my 30 min journey to work this morning has resulted in me being in agony again. :(

It does suggest that the seat is aggravating a back problem and not the other way around.

One suggestion, make sure that you have NOTHING in any of your trouser pockets whilst sat in the car. There have been several reported cases elsewhere of people sitting on wallets/purses in their back pockets causing problems. 

• Like 1

I get sciatica pretty bad and do take my (rather thin :S ) wallet out of my back pocket if I start to get uncomfortable.

I was worrying a bit about the leather seats but they are very comfortable.

Just to throw my tuppence worth in, I drove 360 miles yesterday with one stop, about 7 hours actual driving, caravan in tow. I'm 6'3", a dodgy back at the best of times and an iffy neck of late following a recent RTA. I'm not in the habit of doing long runs and was expecting the worst but I was pleasantly surprised. Slightly stiff across the shoulders for the last hour but the bottom half is all good. The back pocket emptying tip is spot on.

I have two steel rods in my back and found I was getting sciatica ..... again!

Then on a trip to Norfolk (from Bristol) at around the halfway mark it struck.

I did however have a flash of inspiration, and removed my wallet from my

back pocket, then after a 10 minute break at a services everything was fine.

The wallet travelled secure and out of sight in the car.

• Like 1

You'd be surprised how often that is the cause of the problem, gumdrop!!

Never for me, SWMBO has all the money......................................

I did Llani - Newhaven, Dieppe - Derval over Thursday night and no problems at all!

:thumbup: wallet definitely causes me problems, not a lot of money, but too many bits of plastic!

Not just the Yeti btw... Get the same in the Citigo.