Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

I've seen the occasional Yeti on my travels in recent weeks, but went to my dealer today to collect Kevin (been in for an oil and brake change) and saw this lot;....

A herd of Yeti....

Flock? Whatever, it brings a smile to the face! :happy:

I believe that the "collective" for a group of Yeti's has previously been agreed as a "Flurry"

I stand corrected. So recently mentioned, too. Salinity creeping in at the gallop. :think:

I believe that the "collective" for a group of Yeti's has previously been agreed as a "Flurry"

I do so love that there's someone more pedantic (using its correct definition) than me in this group :) lol

I stand corrected. So recently mentioned, too. Salinity creeping in at the gallop. :think:

You know too much salt is bad for you?

Specially at your age ;)

• Like 1

Ah well, the quest for my first wave continues!

Look out for a red one in Harrogate tomorrow. 11 plate, with Yeti bars on. Apparently, we're off shopping :hi:

I do so love that there's someone more pedantic (using its correct definition) than me in this group :) lol

I'm afraid you will not 'out-pedant' our Graham, many have tried and many have failed! :no:

At the moment its a torment of yeti for me because I dont have one :envy:

A torment of Yeti, you say? I really like that. Very specific application. As in, a flurry of Yetis, but only when seen by someone who doesn't have one :heartbreak:

• Like 2

I'm afraid you will not 'out-pedant' our Graham, many have tried and many have failed! :no:

As long as they keep trying.....................

The amusing thing is they say exactly the same about me in other forums I've been in for longer than this one, haha.

I'm reminded of a comment made by Terry Wogan (sadly I used to listen to him in the mornings) when food campaigners were trying to get manufacturers to reduce the use of preservatives in foods. "At my age I need all the preservatives I can get."

• Like 4

Is that French 'preservatifs', Bob?

I was tempted by that joke, I have to confess, but decided to abstain for a change :angel:

A very tidy black Yeti at Castle Combe yesterday, any ideas who it belongs too? :giggle:

Dunno. Allegedly my Jana was at CC and if I recall had a bath last Friday during the rain. If she was blushing at the thought of a tyre swap or encounters with an LR freeloader then it may have just possibly been her. :giggle:

If Octygone still had his Yeti, Jana would have looked decidedly filthy. :blush:

• Like 1