Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

...Which will be the last drive for most of us :|

Three at knoll beach national trust place in Dorset. Then one white urban and a grey one in sandbanks. I was the only windsurfing one....;)

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk 2

Edited by jezzep

There was a dark blue Yeti TDI 4x4 parked up at Redhill Airfield this afternoon. Anyone one here?

Also saw another black Yeti (62-plate) on the M25 this afternoon.

Was there a corpse in the back? :wonder:

Couldn't see, but if there was, I guess it would have been someone who didn't survive the trip in a Candy White ambulance-spec model, :)

In London, I'm more concerned about a black Yeti being mistaken for a taxi than a hearse.

• Like 2

A quick round trip to the New Forest saw four on route. Black SM London bound on the M3 about 0930. Exited fleet services in front of a Silver one a little later and then glimpsed a Muscovado SM turning off the M3 near, I think Winchester. The last sighting was this evening, a very clean Red one on the 217 near Kingswood, got a wave from that one!

If any of the sightings were fellow Briskodians I thank you, --spot the yeti still keeps my daughter occupied on journeys! :)

• Like 1

Had a few waves in North Norfolk in recent days. Think they must be tourists. :rofl:

ps ... I seem to have been downgraded - the cheque's in the post, honest!

Edited by Bobdog

Spotted another hearse black Yeti inn Chippenham Sainsburys car park this afternoon. I waved but I didn't even spot a nod even after letting the car out. MarieK must be right, it may have been driven by the freshly exhumed. I wonder if the fire department red ones are driven by hot heads :giggle:

• Like 2

OU registered Muscavado one towing a trailer was stopped at the "Ice Cream Farm" between Churchstoke and Kerry this afternoon.

Perhaps they were buying chocolate or toffee flavour?

Spotted another hearse black Yeti inn Chippenham Sainsburys car park this afternoon. I waved but I didn't even spot a nod even after letting the car out. MarieK must be right, it may have been driven by the freshly exhumed. I wonder if the fire department red ones are driven by hot heads :giggle:

That's it my next one is not going to be black, already started to get SWMBO to think in colour. So far it a capo or musky, I would love the black lid but she is not wearing that one (so far :think: :giggle: )

Who started the hearse thing :@:giggle:

Spotted this today :giggle:

hearb.jpg

:o CORNER NOW :rofl: and I'm taking away your Photoshop privilege :D

• Like 3

Spotted this today :giggle:

hearb.jpg

You think that's bad. Anybody ever seen a black Roomster? Just needs a Grim Reeper costume to complete the package.

• Like 2

For each white there must be a black.... Yeti equilibrium. A white takes the deceased to the home of the black once gone... ready for planting and rebirth.

Any similarities to Yetis alive or dead is completely coincidental. This is a humour post only,

Damned stupid computer system at work; I can't see what the naughty girl has posted :wall::devil:

You will have to wait till you get home :giggle:

• Like 1

Well after driving about 400 miles this weekend in the Yeti I can say I didn't see a single one :wall:

Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Now, back off topic again :giggle:

I put 300 miles onto Marvin's clock yesterday, in the course of which I saw two hearses and an ambulance, plus a muskrat! Marvin never misssed a beat and delivered 57mpg... well pleased with the new toy.

• Like 1

I did see quite a few on My trip to and from Yorkshire last week, they seemed quite popular in Thornton Le dale, Skoda's in General actually from the residents.

There did seem a lot more in the North than the South.