Average age of vRS owners on here?

Djtimodj

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 26 had my vRS almost two years :-) oh and im getting married in 4 hours and using my fabia to get there in lol with a lovely bow on the bonnet lol

Dave

good luck man! :) cant believe your on here on your wedding day lol respect! lol

Anyone out there beat 64? Bought my '06 vRS 3 years ago, recently part-exchanged for an SE Number 128.

Yes, 67. Into 3rd year as Fabia vRS owner. The idea was to have a small car for my wife also a quick enough for me when scaling down from 2 car ownership. My normal transport was to be my Yamaha Thunderbird. What happens? We still have 2 cars!

I think the vRS (especially Mk1) is an ideal car for the late teenage and twenty something crowd, ladies included. I'm always surprised by the number of student owners.

P.S. When I was looking, I had the opportunity to buy SE Number 1 (for £8k I think), but didn't fancy it.

19 - £1400 FC

20 - £1200 FC

21 - getting quotes of £850 FC

Oh and I have a claim against me.

You must live in a pretty decent area as I'm 25, driving a Fabia TDi (non-vRS) and I'm paying £750 TPFT with 3yrs no claims

You must live in a pretty decent area as I'm 25, driving a Fabia TDi (non-vRS) and I'm paying £750 TPFT with 3yrs no claims

Thats insane! I'm 23, and my modded vRS is £650 FC. That is with 6 years NCB though.

Oooh 666th post :devil:

Edited by softscoop