Best vRS colour???

Spanner

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very simply' date=' i wanted to find out the most popular colour for the vRS. So whats the colour of yours? Are the red and yellow too garish? is silver still popular?

Ta

Mark[/quote']

don't have one but thought i would just say which colour i would ahve.

Fabia-Black

Octavia-Silver!!

Lorna

I like red and silver the best. I was going to get red originally but learned that it would have involved waiting even longer, so I plumped for silver. Blacks nice too, and its got less chance of being laser locked by a camera on an overhead bridge ;)

Personally though, I think yellow looks absolutely vile on the Furby.

I like all of them, mine is Yellow but that was because it was the best deal at the time, the only thing with the yellow is that it stands out a bit much, if you are getting up to something you shouldn't be, someone is bound to notice... (driving i mean of course ;) )

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY YELLOW. THE REASON IS IT STANDS OUT, PEOPLE LOOK AT IT AND SAY WHAT THE HELLS THAT? THEN THEY SAY WOT THE HELL WAS THAT? AFTER I TORE THEM A NEW HOLE.

It can be a bit garish the first time you see an octv vrs this colour but once you see more and more they are quite nice especially after a good wax.

my 1st octy vRS was silver and loved it.

looking at them now however i think they look like a taxi !!!

my current one is red.....didn't want red but a deal is a deal and have learnt to love it :thumbup:

still think black looks good though and always thought that plain white would look the dogs doo dahs !

Black is definetly sexier, my current car is black and yes looks :pants: when it's dirty but the dogs danglies when she (Velma) is polished.

My husband has a silver car and the same can be said for his apart from he has the advantage of any scratches in the paint work not showing up so much on his. :bawl:

I originally wanted lemon yellow so it stood out more, but ended up going for black. Its far nicer, and a bit nastier looking :) nasty = good!

Silver is out of fashion, its sooo millenium year 2000 colour, by the end of 2001 I think I become sick of anything silver coloured.

Red is nice and sporty and also my fav colour but red is too popular on the roads.

Black all has to be best, especially when its shiny and clean, and like was mentioned before, goes well with the black bits of trim that arent colour coded, like the door handles. Also matches the tires, and if you get tinted windows it will match those too :-)

Its only downside is its hard keeping it shiny looking.