Photography Thread

Tas

8 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Did they call the early Mercedes SL the Pagoda? Still looks nice after all this time.:thumbup:

They did indeed...   And iirc it was due to the shape of the hardtop roof when viewed from the front...   It had a pagoda shape to it with a dip in the middle rising up at the sides

• Thanks 2

A couple of recent shots

A small boat run aground at Mudeford Quay after breaking its moorings the day before Storm Ellen hit (the photo itself was taken the day after its moorings broke)

DSC_0983.thumb.jpg.7832a79e5080c3eb9ce5b9a46b3187b1.jpg

Lake Pier in Lower Hamworthy at low tide yesterday evening. 

DSC_1033.thumb.jpg.642403a83964502d2be246dbd79f8d04.jpg

Edited by Hyphons
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

Why don't people post pictures of cuddly baby Kiwis and such like :sadsmile: 

Had a look this morning and it turns out were short of cuddly kiwis in yorkshire 😁 sorry

On 02/09/2020 at 12:25, Mickvrs220 said:

Migrant hawker 

Suprisingly stayed still while i pointed phone at it .

PSX_20200902_121818.jpg

did you have lens on the phone for yhat shot??

1 hour ago, mac11irl said:

did you have lens on the phone for yhat shot??

No mac just taken with my phone ,p20 pro ,i were that close tho i could have picked it up ,think there much slower this time of year as their coming to end of their lives .

the canera on my own A20e is pretty darn good, and i have an iphone XR work phone which is as good or better.  i doubt either of them would get that level of "wing frame" detail..

27 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

the canera on my own A20e is pretty darn good, and i have an iphone XR work phone which is as good or better.  i doubt either of them would get that level of "wing frame" detail..

Usually have my canon eos with sigma 105 mm macro for close up ,but sods law dictates theres never owt about when ime out with it ,bit of luck i spotted this when out with dog and it obliged by staying put .