Photography Thread

Tas

Any tips on who or where to get extra batteries from? 

Had a "didn't realise it was low till it was too late" moment with my KP this week. 

With my ancient K10 i got lucky a few years ago and got a genuine extra battery along with grip from someone on eBay, but I don't want to stump up £60 for a new OEM for the KP. 

Any recommended "generics"? 

Edited by Wet Kipper

• 3 weeks later...

a rising tide with the rising sun on the way home from my run this morning..

20201112_072425.thumb.jpg.ebb2719e76af486a61e41990633f5557.jpg

flood defence barriers are up to close off the path accesses after the torrential rain yesterday 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

November 12th and flowers think it’s spring.

9D0C9C1F-E13B-4FF5-80D2-C96DE686538E.jpeg

surprising our garden seems to be getting a new mood too

we are having gales but a high wall protects them

CORNER AFFAIR.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Correct. Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel (the locals pronounce it Python).:thumbup:

monty's the owner then...:D

when i was there the russians and chinese were buying up the hotels and land...december 2012

we were way over at coral bay...good walks there

44 minutes ago, mrcrow said:

monty's the owner then...:D

when i was there the russians and chinese were buying up the hotels and land...december 2012

we were way over at coral bay...good walks there

From 1st November 2020 only EU Passport Holders allowed to buy property on Cyprus because of the Russian/Chinese investor buyers driving up the cost of new builds. Looked at some villa's which went from 680,000 to 2 million Euro's and they weren't good value. Went to Coral Bay on the local bus for the day only 5 Euro all day each (4 coaches used) and it is an area we would consider to retire.

• Thanks 1

On 13/11/2020 at 13:33, shyVRS245 said:

From 1st November 2020 only EU Passport Holders allowed to buy property on Cyprus because of the Russian/Chinese investor buyers driving up the cost of new builds. Looked at some villa's which went from 680,000 to 2 million Euro's and they weren't good value. Went to Coral Bay on the local bus for the day only 5 Euro all day each (4 coaches used) and it is an area we would consider to retire.

when we were there a lot of new builds going up...and a good road too

did you get to see the wrecked ship along the coast...i reckon its nearly all rusted away..

cheers

geof

8 minutes ago, mrcrow said:

when we were there a lot of new builds going up...and a good road too

did you get to see the wrecked ship along the coast...i reckon its nearly all rusted away..

cheers

geof

No sign of any wreck. Got lots of info while we were there and the roads are very nice now thanks to investment from the EU.

• Like 1