Today I'm the proudest man in the world!

EddGee

Our little baby girl came into the world at 14:19 weighing 7Ib2oz.

This was the end result following a very complicated and difficult labour for the missus.

First baby and she did brilliantly seeing as the baby was in an awkward position resulting in several complications.

In the end she has an emergency cesarean under general anesethtic.

Not slept for 36 hours! so off to bed now and back to the hospital in the morning.

Meet little Phoebe! :)

P3300116.jpg

Congratulations mate.

Hope the missus is ok and recovering well.

My daughter has just turned 1, it's been the best year of my life. Don't think about all the nappies and puck you'll have to go through, but seeing the changes and growing that's too come.

Enjoy every minute :rofl:

Congratulations! It's brilliant being a dad. Our little un is 3 months old now, and it's gone so fast!

May I recommend this little gem for soothing the screaming ab dabs. Best 8 quid I ever spent!

Rainmaker

Well done, congratulations to both of you.

First three months are the hardest but you start to get smiles and giggles after that and it gets a lot easier.

Ours is 7 months and I'm elbows deep in poo, snot and spit most evenings, it's all good :rofl: