Carbon Fibre trim for facelift vRS

I was at our dealers today, West End Garage in Uphall, and saw their new Octavia vRS demonstrator parked at the front. West End Garage usually run well specced, interesting cars as their demonstrators and this one caught the eye. It's in candy White with anthracite wheels, an anthracite wrap on the roof and mirrors, and dark tinted windows. It had been fitted with carbon fibre front splitter, rear defuser and side skirts. The quality was superb - it is finished in genuine carbon fibre, and the fit and finish were spot on. Stuart, who is running the car, told me the only other things he wants to do to the car are to paint the grille in the style of the Monte Carlo Fabias and fit the matching carbon fibre rear lip spoiler (it attaches to the original spoiler). What do you all think?

IMAG0077Small.jpg

IMAG0078Small.jpg

IMAG0079Small.jpg

IMAG0080Small.jpg

not liking the front lip, looks to bolt on ricer style, lol.

Rims look nice, back splitter also looks good, would like a better pic of the sides...

Really not liking that. The gloss of the stick on things on the bumpers and the satin black of the vinyl clash. The rear end looks very busy. Less is more.

this is the one i saw which made me buy my white one. got them to do my tints. i like it.

at first i did not like the roof but it has grown on me the more i see it.

Im glad I've seen it on a Candy White FLvRS now. Thats confirms it for me to definately NOT have it done.

Looks horrendous. A fatal flaw having that stuck to your motor.

Have to agree, it does nothing for the car, looks better just white. Not too keen on dark wheels with a white car as everybody seems to be doing that and I think you totally lose the shape of the wheel. Just my opinion of course!

There was a nice front splitter on German e-bay but on our pot holed, speed bump invested excuse for roads it probably wouldn't last long.

check this out then i love it all except the black roof, they have also done a black version which looks very good, just explore the website.

projekt bt

check this out then i love it all except the black roof, they have also done a black version which looks very good, just explore the website.

projekt bt

That's the kit they fitted, they're just waiting for the boot spoiler thing :thumbup:

Different as a demo :yes:

Needs to run lowering springs and have the grille either coded or wrapped. Looks a little unfinished as it is, IMO.

not so according to website

the exterior parts set improves not only the appearance of the vehicle

but also its driving characteristics

(confirmed by the TÜV measurements)