How many members have a Briskoda sticker?

2SkodaFamily

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Great thread.

Apologies for the lack of stock. We did have them, just the website wasn't updated, I have a nice dent in the desk :D

As to never spotting well now, yes thats a challenge. For example, Skoda has sold over 3 million Octavia's, I don't think I've sold more than a thousand stickers ;)

I've spotted a few but rarely get spotted myself. Maybe I should sell massive wrap style stickers. At least you'd spot me on cops or something similar then :)

I respect those who like the site and don't want to buy one, it's a free world. I tend to take the dealers marques off, eventually.

The Fabia has a Briskoda Rectangular sticker under the rear window Brake Light, Not got one on the Octavia but will get one soon to fit in the same place as the Fabia. Never been Waved or Flashed either.

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine delivered 3 weeks ago and still not stuck them on yet. I got a b and a long one. Think I'll use the long one in the back window when i get a minute.

I did see my first briskoda sticker on Sunday though (I always look for them on any Skoda I see). It was the old style in the rear window of a lovely blue Octy vRS combi with private reg. Someone on here went to the Countryside Live show in Leyton Marshes :rock:

Mine is just below the brake light in rear window my big B is not on the car, still cannot decide where its best suited :(

back%2520right.jpg

Here is mine on the front

And here is one in the back window. Not so easy to see because of sunset glass.

I like the one in rear window great place to put it looks well, I would bin the IAM one and put briski one in the corner :thumbup: .

• 1 year later...

OK, I am goint bo buy some of those :D

So there is no clear place, agreed upon to look at for sticket then?

Edited by TerriUK

Mine's in the bottom right of the back window:

Photo0131_zpsc87bff9c.jpg

At one point I was going to get one for my work colleagues Nissan pickup because he keeps taking the p**s out of the Fabia.

Never seen another Brisky sticker though.