What made you choose your username?

grr666

• 4 weeks later...

Seboni comes from sebon which is welsh for soap , however I've named my cat "sebon" added an i as in "ni" which means ours :) is it making any sense at all ? And the 121 are just random :D

This is sebon

490448e0b251d8a76c1440f79716effd.jpg

Edited by seboni121
  • Love it! 1

On joining Briskoda, I took the opportunity to create a new name (my other username is just so dull), based on a fictional character in a David Bowie song or two...

• 2 weeks later...

Rainbow Fire: the original name for a section of Tubular Bells 3.........

1. Tubular Bells III
2. Moonwatch
3. Jewel in the crown
4. Exorcism
5. Serpentarium
6. The Inner Child
7. Man in the Rain
8. In the Clear
9. Rainbow Fire
10 Tubular Bells III (reprise)
11. Far Above the Clouds

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine's mundane - I needed log in details for IT classes when I started secondary school. It's my surname/initial and it was 1994 at the time. It's stuck as a username ever since.

Mine came about because I think too much....

Octavia.. estate, "bus" version of the hot hatch..  kind of sounds like octopus, a tentacle clad squidgy yet seemingly very intelligent marine dwelling thingy....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here goes!

My actual name is Kieran, close family would call me Kiers which I hated, some how it went to Kier-bob which I also hated! Now its evolved to 'BOB'!

Bob, being a popular name it was difficult to find a suitable user name on a forum with 'bob' in the title. Actually wanted 'bobisyouruncle' but nearly every possible way for this was used, after changing a letter or 2 and using upper anad lower case, i finally finished up with 'BobIzYaUncle'