What made you choose your username?

grr666

This might be a bit of fun,

What made you choose the username you go by?

Some seem quite cryptic while others are more obvious.

I chose mine as I was given the nickname Grr years ago by a mate who caught

me shouting at someone down the phone because they had spelt my name wrong

on an important document. They were telling me how my own name is spelt.

I must have told them 5 times "It's Garry with two r's" yet they were telling

me I was wrong. My mate thought this hilarious and I was dubbed 'Grr' from

then on. The 666 bit is a tribute to Iron Maiden who were one of the first

metal bands I got into, taken from the song "The number of the beast".

So... What's yours all about then?

• Like 1

I did have a different one but was bought a personal plate for my 50th so changed it to CFB, my initials, to match the registration.

Oh the benefit of Freedom membership :)

I was alkip which is from my name, Alastair Kippax but for a bit of fun as I am known for being a little prudent when it comes to spending money I changed it to what it is now but I'll soon be changing it back just as soon as my 180 days is up.

mine is dizzzy blonde ,coz i'm dizzzy and blonde ,,,,,but should have been called FARTY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

I would just like to ADD. THIS POST HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY carlos-666,and he signed in as me. i dont know what he is talking about. :o

he,s being very cheeky :p

BillyT1903 is a combination of part of my email address and some random numbers, my name is actually Phil emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gif.

Just to confuse things i have now changed my username to PhilP1903 as my first name is Phil and i got bored with being called Billy by everybody, do i came up with PhilP1903 as it is similair to my old username but does contain my correct first name emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gifemoticon-0102-bigsmile.gifemoticon-0102-bigsmile.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gif