A quick note....

James Rothwell

This is a shock! Wow. Was great meeting you a few times James (and for leading us on our Yeti Adventure with you!) Who will lead us now over the plains of Salisbury?! hehehe

Good luck in Dubai! Trust you've been there in the proper summer?!?! :o And the traffic!!!!! Hopefully it has now calmed down a bit since the economy slowed down there a bit!? I was there last in 2007 and traffic was HELL.

Good luck. All the best.

Good luck for the future James.

If your reputation at Allams is anything to go by, I am sure you'll make a success of any venture.

Selling aircraft to Arabs... No problem.

Have a great Xmas and new year and don't be a stranger.

Good luck James, and sounds like a great move. I suspect there will be less demand for winter tyres out there though by all accounts you could sell even those in dubai!

Have a great Christmas and think of us all shivering back here in the snow :-)

:o Only just seen this James,

Wish you all the best in your new venture, i still have to follow up that lead you gave me :thumbup:

Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

I don't visit the forum as often as I used to and so have only just caught up with developments.

It was a pleasure dealing with you nearly two years ago James. If you ever return to the motor trade in the UK let us all know, whatever you sell.

All the best,

Jason.

• 4 weeks later...