Matte Black Octavia vRS

Got to say your car looks Amazing , my vRS is silver same as yours was before the wrap , take my hat off to ya on the result you've achieved its a fair size car for a first attemp can't wait to see the finishing pics , like mentioned earlier its a skoda Stealth bomber, someone by me as got a TT wrapped in black and looks ok but your Octy looks the nads

• Like 1

Car is looking the 'nads' Harry, I'm liking a lot although you know i have a penchant for vinyl.

You may remember I had a go with 'matte' stripes a couple of years back and I know how difficult that was ....... I take my hat off to you with what you've achieved :thumbup:

Edited by Makefish

Very impressive work. I believe that you may need to inform your insurance company about the change of colour as it a mod.

What exhausts do you have on your car? They look awesome!

• Like 1

Thank you. The exhaust is a blueflame 3" turbo back with dual 6"x4" tailpipes.

Fantastic job Harry....very sinister (in a good way!). Wouldn't mind getting my wing mirrors done if they look that good. Did you disassemble them to wrap?

• Like 1

Do you fancy wrapping my 61 plate vrs estate in matt black lol, As i think you have done a awesome job on yours! :thumbup:

In a nutshell, no :p the amount of effort that goes into this is unreal. I can really appreciate the skill of the pros who do this for a living. I'd do a bonnet, grille, or mirrors for people though.