Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

1 hour ago, Sean_Millar123 said:

Couple of drops of Autosol on the exhaust polishes up very nicely.

DSC_0103[1].JPG

I wish that worked on my exhaust, tried autosol with the dremel polisher and it still wont come up nicely :(

Just now, Sean_Millar123 said:

How comes it doesn't come out nicely any idea?:speechless::speechless:

No idea, guess its probably done 120k miles without ever being cleaned and is covered in a thick layer of carbon

1 minute ago, clarendon462 said:

No idea, guess its probably done 120k miles without ever being cleaned and is covered in a thick layer of carbon

Ah I feared you might say that, I'm not too sure what you can do about that possibly look into sandblasting if your trying to keep yours oem or obviously going for a new stainless steel exhaust system if your not.

• 2 weeks later...

Just like the Girlfriend you can't live with, or live without, I'm having a love-hate period with my Fabia. So I thought I'd tart the old girl up by Plasti-Dip the grille. Not too sure if I like it, or if I should wrap the fog lights in yellow........ 

DSC_0521.JPG

• Like 1

Looks nice and clean with those pressed plates and clear headlights. Im tempted to plastidip my grille but wasn't sure if it would end up getting chipped.

Imho yellow fogs are a bit too french for me, I had them on my old silver fab but took them off in the end. Worth a go though for £3.50 or whatever it costs. Also those type foglights are really easy to remove and split the lenses without removing the bumper like you have to with the VRS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just been to the doctors and came out to find a note on my windscreen saying someone had seen a car hit mine and drive away but they only managed to get the front part of the reg number. Bastards :mad:

001.jpg

003.jpg

Edited by TMB

• 1 month later...
On 29/08/2017 at 21:14, Bengunn007 said:

My little 1.4 tdi

20170817_131444.jpg

This is down by the adventure playground, nice car, I’ve seen it around. I live in sandgate. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Dirtydervvrs said:

To low on the coil overs and a speed bump new sump fitted now so she be alright till next time lol 

Ah I see :)