FUBAR

Thought I'd share this Piccie I took from WSBK at Silverstone in August.

DSC_0400.jpg

No Fair Weather Bikers there :no:

I am not a fair weather biker but pics like that give me the fear burrrrrrrrrrr

Lol I am proud to be a fair weather biker lol.

I never used to be but since getting a car, I'd rather not get soaked, or get crap all up my nice bike.

Since passing my cbt in 2004 I've had;

Piaggio NRG MC3

Passed my test in 2006 and moved on to these beasts;

Kawasaki Z250 LTD

Honda CB400 super four

Honda CBR900RR fireblade

Suzuki SV1000 s

Honda CBR600RR - my current bike.

Also got a Renaultsport clio 172, and as of the 2nd of November a Fabia vRS.

Pics :)

New fabia

image.jpg

600rr and my old sv thou

DSC02282.jpg

600rr and my clio

DSC02244.jpg

Lol I am proud to be a fair weather biker lol.

I never used to be but since getting a car, I'd rather not get soaked, or get crap all up my nice bike.

Since passing my cbt in 2004 I've had;

Piaggio NRG MC3

Passed my test in 2006 and moved on to these beasts;

Kawasaki Z250 LTD

Honda CB400 super four

Honda CBR900RR fireblade

Suzuki SV1000 s

Honda CBR600RR - my current bike.

Also got a Renaultsport clio 172, and as of the 2nd of November a Fabia vRS.

Pics :)

New fabia

600rr and my old sv thou

600rr and my clio

Welcome back to the world of VRS ownership :thumbup: Are you ditching the French thing? How did you find the change from the Fireblade to the SV at the time?

I gave my GSXR a thorough clean yesterday, dried it and let it idle upto temperature then pushed it into the barn where it will live under a cover for the next few months. I'll put the battery on trickle charge now and again just to keep the battery alive :)

Welcome back to the world of VRS ownership :thumbup: Are you ditching the French thing? How did you find the change from the Fireblade to the SV at the time?

I havn't decided what to do about the French THING yet lol (Sell or track)

Fireblade to sv was fine, more torque, similar handling bike.

Dropping from the sv to the 600rr was a bit of a change, as its just as fast but requires more revving, although the fast accurate steering 600rr is fantastic.

I havn't decided what to do about the French THING yet lol (Sell or track)

Fireblade to sv was fine, more torque, similar handling bike.

Dropping from the sv to the 600rr was a bit of a change, as its just as fast but requires more revving, although the fast accurate steering 600rr is fantastic.

:D burn the thing! :p

Been following this from the start, bit surprised not to see one of my favourite bikes mentioned, the Honda vtr1000 sp1, loved these since the foggy-Colin Edwards superbike days, anyone ever had a go on one?

Been following this from the start, bit surprised not to see one of my favourite bikes mentioned, the Honda vtr1000 sp1, loved these since the foggy-Colin Edwards superbike days, anyone ever had a go on one?

I saw a Joey Dunlop SP1 for sale in a big custom display case not too long ago with one of his lids in it etc like a time casual as cool as it is its not how Joey would like to have seen it kept. Never had a shot on one my uncle has one though and its fairly highly modified makes plenty of flame and sounds emotional! Currently in his garage due to a ban....

I saw this and thought of y'all ;) ;)

46020_478210032223544_1565144995_n.jpg

Since its that time "Cheers" all

ps. RainbowFire just posted a pic in one of your old threads for the hatch seal idea ta for that.

Always loved the Steve Hislop recording on the Norton. Met him a few months before he died - lovely guy :thumbup:

So many legends over the years let hope that on the bright side Casey will be around for many years to come yet.

• Like 1

So many legends over the years let hope that on the bright side Casey will be around for many years to come yet.

Totally agree - but isn't he likely to move over to cars imminently ?

Totally agree - but isn't he likely to move over to cars imminently ?

Yea it seems that is what he fancies and has impressed already.

Rossi did incredibly well when he drove in the WRC in Wales a couple years ago - not sure I can name any car drivers capable of making the transition to two wheels as successfully - except John Surtees of course :happy:

Reminds me that with the coming weather etc its time I made my transition from 2 to 4 wheels for the winter. I do not normally but the new bike is just that NEW and I don't want it ready salted and waiting to go back into hospital to get more work done on leg so will be off the road for a bit :( .

I have put my bike up for sale in the cars section of the market...if anyone is interested

Dan

Explain yourself young man?

**Edit**

Just seen ad sorry to see you have to sell it

link for anyone interested to save navigating the forum: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/255717-bmw-f650-funduro/

Thanks, a guy came to look at it today, seemed interested and knew enough about them. Only wanted to pay £800, but I am leaving the auction to run, I have 50 something watchers, maybe just watching for the sake of watching, but it may go for more

Thanks, a guy came to look at it today, seemed interested and knew enough about them. Only wanted to pay £800, but I am leaving the auction to run, I have 50 something watchers, maybe just watching for the sake of watching, but it may go for more

I think I am one of the watchers to see how it goes sorry.