New Badges fitted with pictures

Thanks Fubar. It's appreciated. What did you use to attach your new badges? Just some industrial type tape I guess?

They come with a sticky pad already fitted to one side of the badge.

They sure do :)

• 2 weeks later...

Still bloody waiting for my rear badge from the dealer, backorder report stated 73% chance for 23rd delivery...they failed.

Why don't you get it from ebay? I can't stand getting let down by sales people and I wouldn't get it from them now whatever they promised.

This thread has baffled me (hangover) :)

Can someone just confirm the numbers (full set front/rear/wheels) for the correct badges I need for pre fl (55 plate) as my originals are shocking.

I did check ebay but they seem to be between £15-£19 for a single badge?

Much appreciated

Si

By any chance, will this fit to an Octavia 2, 2008, pre-FL?

1ST 853 601A AUL - Front (CitiGo Front)

5J0 853 621 A AUL - Rear (New Fabia Rear)

601 151 ULM - Wheels (CitiGo centre caps)

If not, which ones are the right one. Please help me out :)

Thanks in advance :)

Same ones I believe, but all part numbers are from this thread, they are what I have on mine.

• Like 1

If you are looking for the parts give Tomasz at Skodaparts.com a ring. He'll beat any Internet price on these parts and its even cheaper if you pay by card instead of PayPal

Now... had anyone managed to replace the badge on the steering wheel?

The badge on the steering wheel is moulded to the airbag cover, so you can't just pry it of. You can of course glue another badge on top of it but remember if the airbag explodes, you will have the badge flying to your face. :)

Well I have to say ive been following this from the start and is probably one of the most confusing posts I've ever come across ????

But It now looks like all the finer details have been ironed out So with that in mind would somebody be kind enough just to confirm what the part numbers would be for a front grill badge and the rear recessed boot lid badge for my 2012 octavia vrs and where the best place would be to order them from. Them my pride and joy will hopefully look as good as your cars do in the many pictures posted on here

Thanks in advance

Paul

1ST 853 601A AUL - Front (CitiGo Front)

5J0 853 621 A AUL - Rear (New Fabia Rear)

601 151 ULM - Wheels (CitiGo centre caps)

this is what I've installed on mine (a pre-FL model) and FUBAR installed on his FL model. They fit just fine :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...