Pikey at the end of road smashed windscreen.

Really annoyed!

A few months ago a family of idiots moved in at the end of our road. It was a really nice and quiet road until they turned up.

There is only three road parking spaces and they think they own the lot. If you park there they will park about 2 centimetres, no exageration, away from you Basically trying to bully people from parking. They did have a drive until they converted it into a patio area.

This morning i go out to find no wipers on the car and also the windscreen smashed where they have just released the wiper arm onto it.

ggggrrrrr.

Sorry about the rant but wanted to get it out somewhere instead of going round their house.

Thanks

Edited by dany2010

no problems with rant, but go round theyre house. That bully behaviour usually indicates they are largely cowardly using scare tactics and numbers. Actually i would call police on them, and again and again and again and stand in street doing im watching you signals everytime. Take pictures of theyre car all the time - dont even need batteries in it but be a pest. My neighbours found it wasnt worth the hassle. Mind you i did walk into theyre house right into living room and had a very civil but clear chat about boundaries - best of friends since (i mean they try to be)

Have reported everything to get a crime ref number. Mentioned about suspicions just so it's on record but I knew as we had no evidence that they couldn't do anything.

Shame we can't get CCTV on the area. The only house close enough is theirs.

Such a pain, last thing we need at the min. Especially as there is no where else to go.

Shame you don't own a landrover to just push there cars out of way,

Its true though stand up to them and just make a nuisence, as said above stand in street and phone police and take pics,

If that doesn't work a few rather large friends might come in useful,

My parents used to get abit of hassle off pikeys always coming in asking for stuff for nothing, they generally don't know what to say when they got told to sling there hook, don't get many nowerdays

Maybe get one of those cameras that go in your car that some of the people on here have

Sounds like they would break into the car and nick it!!!!

That happened to a place I know in Walsall, they were having fencing nicked, so put up a camera and had the camera nicked as well.

Buy 3 really cheap £100 2nd hand cars off ebay and take up all 3 spaces.

Lol, I have actually thought of doing this in the past when I had parking issues at a previous address.

Luckily it got sorted before I had chance. Part of me still wanted to do it anyway :)

Buy 3 really cheap £100 2nd hand cars off ebay and take up all 3 spaces.

That was going to be my suggestion too.

Of course, they need to be insured though.

Doesn't any part of your property overlook where you park?

I'd just set a camera up and catch them doing it, even if it's a small one (with decent footage) on a window ledge pointed at the car.

Had parking issues at a previous address myself, House two doors down had 5 sons all working installing SkyTV dishes, so all had vans. Just used to dump them at the end of my driveway blocking me in! Now im not to sort of person to go kicking off, Im more a ask nicely guy but im not afraid to confront any mofo if needs must (regardless of thinking i might get my head kicked in) so i confronted two of them and they moved the van. Wake up in the morning and they had parked two over the end of the driveway and all disappeared out. There younger sister refused to give me the keys to move them myself and said it will teach me for been "smart"

luckily the Ex-father in law is best friends with the chap who owns a rochdale based recovery firm, No one screws about with this lad, hes massive and well known. so he turns up, chucks one van on the back of his wagon and one his beaver tail By this time the lads father has come out to kick off shall we say but soon went back inside. and drives off with the vans. dumps them on the next road. Never had any problems after that.. They never even parked at the end of the garden.

• Like 4

Had parking issues at a previous address myself, House two doors down had 5 sons all working installing SkyTV dishes, so all had vans. Just used to dump them at the end of my driveway blocking me in! Now im not to sort of person to go kicking off, Im more a ask nicely guy but im not afraid to confront any mofo if needs must (regardless of thinking i might get my head kicked in) so i confronted two of them and they moved the van. Wake up in the morning and they had parked two over the end of the driveway and all disappeared out. There younger sister refused to give me the keys to move them myself and said it will teach me for been "smart"

luckily the Ex-father in law is best friends with the chap who owns a rochdale based recovery firm, No one screws about with this lad, hes massive and well known. so he turns up, chucks one van on the back of his wagon and one his beaver tail By this time the lads father has come out to kick off shall we say but soon went back inside. and drives off with the vans. dumps them on the next road. Never had any problems after that.. They never even parked at the end of the garden.

Sounds like this guy could make a fortune if he charges for this "service" !!

Cleanse them with fire.

:strong: :bandit:

Or nuke the site from orbit.

Or an anonymous tip off to the DVLA that cars are parked on your street without tax, even if they do have tax they'll have a good look round to look for problems.

• Like 1

I tried reporting someone for driving with no Tax, MOT, insurance and NOTHING WAS DONE???? tried the DVLA online thingy and even called the local plod when I saw the car in a supermarket carpark to let them know they had an easy catch which resulted in......... sweet FA

Get some old nails, sneak out at night and put a couple under the wheels on the inside edge (tyre can't be repaired) and wait for nature to take its course.

I know it works, done with a scroat who thought our road was a part of Silverstone. After 4 new tyres, he sort of learnt.

• Like 1

A fireman once told me that a half plastic bottle filled with meths/petrol with a rag in the top, lit under the engine was quite effective and pretty much untraceable.

He works at an airport now :bandit:

Edited by Aspman
  • Like 2

I had a problem like this once, I got some datatag glass etch stuff and wrote '****' on the drivers side of the windscreen. Made me feel better but then I am quite childish like that. Condoms with wallpaper paste inside on the windscreen are good, especially if you can watch them trying to get it off without touching it. Ha ha

• Like 4