CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

This is ridiculous esspecially as your not spending just spending a couple of quid on this project! I would have told them to shove it and take it else where :)

• Like 1

I think I'd have just announced it was leaving and not given them the chance to earn any money or publicity from it Richard? It's such a shame that it's tainted the whole project for you. Hopefully if things go properly in another few weeks your enthusiasm will be reinvigorated! Hope so!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

It's not going to be easy... at times it will probably be a PITA.

But it's going to be fun... :)

Is it really almost 2yrs since your first post?

Hang on in there Bossfox!

Just remember that at moment you are going through 1 &2 .

Keep number 3 in your head :sun:

• Like 1

Bossfox - just remember that the frustration you feel at the moment will be forgotten about the first time you tentatively dab the right foot (was going to say plant the right foot but that would probably put you in orbit).

• Like 2

Oh good, I'd hate to see this project die out.

Hopefully you can crack the whip and it gets done soon :)

Agree. We need the King of Citigos at a meet for us minors to follow :)

Sent from my PID using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Glad to hear there is some movement again - mind you there will be no end of movement once this hits the road (probably bowel ones when the pedal is pressed "ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh ssshhhhhhh.......................ttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Like 4

Looking good Richard, still a lot to do but I am sure it is all downhill from here on in, best of luck and I am looking forward to seeing the beasty in the flesh.

• Like 2

Looking good Richard, still a lot to do but I am sure it is all downhill from here on in, best of luck and I am looking forward to seeing the beasty in the flesh.

I don't like making deadlines as they tend to shoot past James, but other than the driveshafts all the main components are built.

It's just a case of putting the jigsaw back together, wiring it up so it works and getting it running.

I am optimistic it'll be on track before the decent weather ends this year.

• Like 4