CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

Just let us know which day you'll be aiming for, and half of Briskoda will be there.

Just to see me bricking it and scaring myself witless no doubt! :D

• Like 4

I don't like making deadlines as they tend to shoot past James, but other than the driveshafts all the main components are built.

It's just a case of putting the jigsaw back together, wiring it up so it works and getting it running.

I am optimistic it'll be on track before the decent weather ends this year.

Yeah, but in the case of the 3 months to do the paint I'd have been phoning people up and saying things like "BlacknDecker, BlacknDecker, BlacknDecker" to them!

Just to see me bricking it and scaring myself witless no doubt! :D

I'm sure you'll get your revenge when the passenger rides start! :giggle:

So , is it now that the reality is starting to slowly sink in that this is real, and as parts start to appear back on the body, the excitement mounts to the day that the engine  & electrics are back in,  they turn the key to fire up the engine ( & just like all good TV programs) it wont start.  :rofl:  :rofl: , but pressure is onto get it sorted & just before you arrive ' a miracle' it starts & runs perfectly  :rock: .

• Like 1

Small update:

Motorsport wiring guy is booked for Mid-July to make a start.  First space he has.

Hopefully I'll have a loom around the beginning of August.

In enough time for the Briskoda How Fast perhaps?

Will look forward to some footage of it in action (and how scared the occupants are) :peek:

A bit of a treck for you Richard, but Llandow track can be rented out for around £1500 mid week, full day with marshalling etc. If you can get 10 decent people involved it works out a bit of a bargain!

A bit of a treck for you Richard, but Llandow track can be rented out for around £1500 mid week, full day with marshalling etc. If you can get 10 decent people involved it works out a bit of a bargain!

I think that would be a little bit tricky for Richard,

trying to find 10 decent people. ... ;-);-)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Small update:

Motorsport wiring guy is booked for Mid-July to make a start. First space he has.

Hopefully I'll have a loom around the beginning of August.

Hopefully you'll be able to have a loon around shortly after that?

Very very very pleased to hear that Richard, decent progress once more!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I think that would be a little bit tricky for Richard,

trying to find 10 decent people. ... ;-);-)

The tricky part is always converting people that are interested into people that put their hand in their pocket when you need them to, on any forum. :)

• Like 1