H&R OEM sport springs for Fabia VRS Mk1

Rhys_RS

For sale are a full set of H&R o/e springs for the Skoda Fabia vRS Mk1. May also fit other mk1 fabia models but other members will need to confirm this as I am unsure. The springs are less than 8 months old and in excellent condition. I am selling due to deciding to fit Weitec coilovers. This setup reduces body roll and improves cornering stability whilst also being very comfortable. I'm not sure if they are lower than standard because they're called OE springs but im guessing they provide a 30mm drop compared to other fabia's i've seen. I have added pictures of how my car sat with them fitted on standard shocks to give you an idea.

£130 delivered (Delivery to the UK only)

Payment via paypal or bank transfer please.

*ITEM NOW SOLD*

305632_10150850355148360_1210365960_n.jpg

536342_10150850360308360_232825048_n.jpg

Thanks,

Rhys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's cheap for eibachs, I paid £190 for a new set a few months ago. DC Performance sell this kit for £169.98 delivered so I believe £130 delivered is reasonable considering they are less than 8 months old.

Never the less, I have decidied to reduce the price to £110 delivered for quick sale!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I have to apologise I have sourced a good price from new, so for the hassle of it would rather do that as I have somewhere to go back to if anything goes wrong.

Come on guys, this is still a steal though, bargain price for ex condition springs

• 5 months later...