how often do you use briskoda?

mikejay

I stumbled across Briskoda three years ago while researching Skoda with a view to purchase.

A number of decent, funny and helpful Briskodians made me very welcome and gave excellent advice.

It didn't matter to them that I was an Old Fart looking for a Roomy, rather than a youngster looking for a VRS.

I still look forward to my daily fix of Briskoda and consider Freedom a bargain at less than 20p per week.

Thanks everyone.

Spot on. Suspect I fall into the old fart category but in my view :thumbup: to all the Skoda owners, regardless of what they drive - old, new, fast, slow, tatty, smart, they all have unique value to their owners ;)

Far too often.

I'm going to the Doc on Tuesday. He says he has some pills that might help ?

That doesn't mean I'm gonna take em though :giggle:

I've got loads of gold bits, and no-one's spotted me :sweat:

Blinding bling syndrome :p

As for me...

Far too often.

I'm going to the Doc on Tuesday. He says he has some pills that might help ?

That doesn't mean I'm gonna take em though :giggle:

Is this thread getting out of control? Even mods are on off the reservation! Watch out injuns devontopia is on warpath, so keyboard warriors need to get back to the tepees ;)

Im on constantly apparently just here to annoy? I love it great banter here , well most the time until it gets 2 personal,however we are human mostly ;) lets all try and get on a little more makes the day brighter and happier, I've gone to the dark side( VW ) but I still hanker for a quality skoda someday;) I will never leave!

DO YOU HERE ME ! I WILL NEVER LEAVE ;)

Edited by seboni121

On daily have a permanent tab open never been spotted and not seen a Briski sticker myself on the roads (and I do look religiously not just VRS's).

Although I have been registered for years, I never really used to post.

Mainly due to the fact that I just didn't have the time (got a 19 month baby)

I am starting to get back into it more and more now though.

I do 120-140 miles everyday, and I have never seen another car with a sticker on or have had a post about me in the spotted section :rofl:

I am starting to get back into it more and more now though.

I do 120-140 miles everyday, and I have never seen another car with a sticker on or have had a post about me in the spotted section :rofl:

Welcome to my world :wall: