Has anyone been given a delivery date for the Blackline Octavia VRS?

To all you sods who have got the super special Blackline edition I officially do not like you anymore you have all made a very unpowerful enemy!

Out of interest are the Blacklines numbered like the Mk1 Fabia VRS's were? so you know you have car 123 of 500 etc? If so get a thread started to start listing them.

No there not numbered pal

Has anyone noticed a whistle at 65mph+? Mine seems to be whistling.... (Not a turbo whistle either)

I believe there is a thread about this somewhere - it's a known fault related to the front grill. The official Skoda solution is a piece of foam inserted between the grill and bonnet.

Ahah! Mine is going back in next week because the car wasn't properly cleaned when I picked it up so will mention it whilst its there for the valeting.

I believe there is a thread about this somewhere - it's a known fault related to the front grill. The official Skoda solution is a piece of foam inserted between the grill and bonnet.

Are there any threads/guides on this please?

This should be it:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/237398-new-car-wind-noise/

The fix is there eventually, along with a Youtube clip so you can compare noises ;)

This is not fair, mine hasn't arrived yet. Can I ask all of you Blackline owners to stop enjoying your cars until I get mine and can join the party!! :giggle:

• Like 2

This is not fair, mine hasn't arrived yet. Can I ask all of you Blackline owners to stop enjoying your cars until I get mine and can join the party!! :giggle:

Sorry, I'm going to have to decline your request :devil:

I dont think the blue car with black alloys is very photogenic. It does however look much better when its sat on the driveway and im admiring it from the sofa with a brew in my hand.

Dirty now though and needs washing :(

• Like 2

Just took delivery of my new Race Blue vRS Blackline DSG today, very nice ..... very, very nice ..... very, very, very nice indeed

Can you tell I'm happy?

• Like 2

I love my one, its just a pity that the birds round here dont agree and poo on it. :-(

It's quite the opposite. They're showing you how much the looooove it? :giggle:

I finally picked up my baby yesterday evening so can't wait until proper day breaks today so I can explore her. But maybe it's time I hit the sack.

One thing though, did anyone get an MDI kit with theirs? The salesman told me it only has AUX. I can't believe a machine like this doesn't come with the MDI.

I figured as much. Shame they didn't include it in the spec, even if they added a little extra to the price. The thought of having to dismantle anything in my new car doesn't inspire me. I guess I'll settle for the SD card option, even though this means file duplication and an additional place I'll need to save my music to each time I buy new tunes.

Mine took over 2 weeks to ship from Emden once it was in the "Ready to ship state" Skoda say that if it has not shipped by 14 days then it will be shipped as a priority......

Once in the UK allow a good week for the car to be transported to your dealer.

I pick mine up tomorrow and it took exactly 4 weeks from the order date - car was already built though.

Hopefully it won't take much longer!

Yay, my Blackline has finally made it onto the ship, just awaiting its arrival in the UK. Shouldn't be too much longer now!!