Has anyone been given a delivery date for the Blackline Octavia VRS?

picked mine up an hour ago. Now sitting in the dealership while they try and work out why the warning lights for ESC, ABS, power steering and tyre pressure kept coming on. :(

Hope they can get it sorted mate, it can only get better :)

as i left in a hastily arranged courtesy car (we had another appointment to get to) they were still running a full diagnostic, with a suspicion of a faulty ABS sensor

How far away is the dealers from you? Hopefully not too far!

Morning all. Can anyone confirm if the black line has auto lights and wipers?. I know it has been said before but there is definitely no aux stereo input in the central arm rest?. This would be so much better than plugging into the front of the stereo.

Many thanks.

Matt

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yes car still has ac armrest, just the aux in is on the front of the headunit instead. Personally the SD card routes the best way to go to play music, if it doesnt work out for me might look into getting MDI retrofitted.

Appreciate the Blacklines a great deal but Skoda have been a bit cheap not adding extras like the Bluetooth & MDI from the factory; particularly as thisbis supposed to be a last hurrah for the Mk2 vRS and the SE plus gets all that kit

My 2p worth regarding auto-lights/wipers - I've had them on 3 previous cars and they only worked well on one (a BMW, both previous VAG group cars the auto-wipers nearly drove me insane). It's no great shame to have to "revert" back to the old fashioned way of doing things and the intermittent setting is variable.

The Aux input is on the front of the Amundsen. The centre armrest is exactly the same as normal they have just not drilled a hole in it for the Aux point as there is no need for it. As it's been said, the SD card is a brilliant asset. My previous cars had Cd slot in the head unit and multi-changers (the BMW also has a USB input instead of SD card). The wife was quite old fashioned and liked CD's but we both now have our own SD cards for whoever is using the car - mine is a 32GB and I don't think I will ever fill it with songs. It does make the CD/Aux almost redundant really.

Yes car still has ac armrest, just the aux in is on the front of the headunit instead. Personally the SD card routes the best way to go to play music, if it doesnt work out for me might look into getting MDI retrofitted.

Appreciate the Blacklines a great deal but Skoda have been a bit cheap not adding extras like the Bluetooth & MDI from the factory; particularly as thisbis supposed to be a last hurrah for the Mk2 vRS and the SE plus gets all that kit

I had an SE plus.... know which I'd rather have, even without the bluetooth :giggle: They'd have to fit the MFSW to the manuals too, which would be good for changing the track/volume etc, tho blue tooth and hands free's not much use to me 'cause I've got no mates! :rofl:

am also keen to know this, as I couldn't find any obvious way of using the stalk to change the stereo

Matthewlong - the thought that a black car with black wheels, black leather and a black interior might be too dark was what made me choose a blue.

The dealer said on the other hand, there was another chap he sold a black one to that went even further, and got the dealership to add extra dark tints to the rear windows, and coloured the grill black too. Said it looked the business.

Press and hold up or down for 3 seconds the main maxidot menu pops up sellect audio this then takes you to the audio details. Now if on this menu you press up or down it will skip through your current selected music. That is all ive worked out you can do. Dont know if you can control more.

am also keen to know this, as I couldn't find any obvious way of using the stalk to change the stereo

Matthewlong - the thought that a black car with black wheels, black leather and a black interior might be too dark was what made me choose a blue.

The dealer said on the other hand, there was another chap he sold a black one to that went even further, and got the dealership to add extra dark tints to the rear windows, and coloured the grill black too. Said it looked the business.

press and hold the rocker on the end of the stalk, you then get the menu come up in the display between your clocks. scroll down using the same rocker to audio and use the button under the stalk to select and away you go. I've only used it for selecting the next/previous track so far so don't know if it'll do anything else.

I went for race blue for the same reasons as you black on black with black interior, but can see why some would like it (plus we've already got 1 black car so didn't fancy being mistaken for the undertaker on a family trip!)