Blackvue Drive Recorders - Group Buy - LIST NOW CLOSED.

BossFox

I've done that a couple of times now. Felt so dumb when I realised!

Anyone heard if the mac version of the 400 software is coming out?

Someone posted on here a little while ago - it came out last month. Looks like there's an update out now: http://blackvue.com/en/contents/sub3.asp?mode=view&serboardsort=&page=1&idx=989&search=&searchstr=

what's best setting to have the blackvue on?

1080p @ 30fps or 15fps?

how much longer does he micro sd card last on 720p?

I run 15fps as the card does last longer.

Try a minute of each setting, then the size of the files will let you estimate how long the card will last on each.

• Like 1

Those with the 400 hd II, What firmware are you on?

Got mine from eBay and it appears to be Korean model as it has kr in the firmware version number.

But all in English though.

Got mine from eBay and it appears to be Korean model as it has kr in the firmware version number.

Yeah it's a "workaround" - you will most likely have issues if you upgrade to a later version of fw in the future. Also you could have issues when using the BlackVue software to change settings, etc.

No need to update the firmware, i'll send you a PM ;)

I have mine on 30fps and 720p with high compression, so each of my 1 min clips are around 30mb i think.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know where I can get a suitable replacement stickypad for my BlackVue 500? Seems like they are as rare as hen's teeth and those that can be purchased via 'official' sites are for the 380/400 versions.

Does anyone know where I can get a suitable replacement stickypad for my BlackVue 500? Seems like they are as rare as hen's teeth and those that can be purchased via 'official' sites are for the 380/400 versions.

Get a roll of decent double sided tape from a motor factors and cut it to the correct size.

Anyone know how to get the tailgate trim off a yeti to fit a cigarette lighter socket?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Off the top of my head it's a screw/bolt in the tailgate pull down strap's base and then clipped on.

Off the top of my head it's a screw/bolt in the tailgate pull down strap's base and then clipped on.

Yeah undid the torx screws but it all seems pretty solidly fixed.

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2