What are you listening to right now while reading this?

Money hungry

After watching them at Wembley last month AC/DC are flexing my speakers whilst driving which tends to make my right foot very heavy. I did download Lianne La Havas album Blood yesterday which is set to be this weeks #1 in the album charts and with her voice rightly so.

• Like 1

From one of my old ACDC vinyl collection....the VH1 ACDC session....Gone Shooting with BJ on vocals. I just love the way the band simply gets in the groove so quickly. Sounds great on my old Linn turntable.

• Like 1

An old one from wayyyy back. Comedy and music. The Smothers Brothers...

Oh hell I've been drawn into the Youtube vortex watching Smothers Brothers videos :D

I am calling this phenomina 'Youtuberculocis' (definition: innocently intending watching a single video on Yoututbe and finding you have lost at least one hour of your life. Similar to the 'Spittoon joke' in effect)

Oh hell I've been drawn into the Youtube vortex watching Smothers Brothers videos :D

I am calling this phenomina 'Youtuberculocis' (definition: innocently intending watching a single video on Yoututbe and finding you have lost at least one hour of your life. Similar to the 'Spittoon joke' in effect)

The Smothers Brothers are excellent. I got stuck in the same vortex a few weeks ago..

I've escaped from You Tube and am listening too (and watching if that isn't a cheat) to Barbra Streisand in Funny Girl. She is incredible to listen to and watch. 'that voice' is still astonishing and her acting and comedic timing are almost peerless. Oh and Omar Sharif is pretty easy on the eyes too :)

Yeah, bit of a poor time at the moment for AC/DC. Phil Rudd having issues with drugs, alcohol, threatening behaviour etc. and Malcolm's health problems and retirement. Still, Angus is a daft as ever, and Brian is still squeezing the lyrics out.