What are you listening to right now while reading this?

Money hungry

• 2 weeks later...

Utter tripe on kissfm via skybox to get 5wk old back to sleep...

He seems to like the carp they play... along with the hairdryer white noise, which is better than the radio!!!!

Imagine Dragons.

My students were all singing 'Radioactive' together earlier. It was pretty surreal. reminded me of the band and I figured after they knocked out a few decent singles they were worth a listen.

4 hours of quality dog barking (Ode to neighbour). My neighbours and their guest's dogs stopped barking at 03:00hrs this morning and stared again around 08:00hrs. I am now playing a big dog barking away, through my not inconsiderable weapons grade sound system. It's on it's second play as I was out shopping for most of the first performance.

Thank you YouTube

Anyone fancy a go, here it is

I like lighter mornings, muc nicer to start that long drive on, but our Labrador, like many animals, works on the rising of the sun rather than Grenwich Mean Time and the "come and feed me it is morning" is creeping earlier and earlier, every up side tends to have a downside. 

Dog is a good security guard but has some drawbacks. Wonder if I can get a big cat?   Anyways, Roosters are often worse.  Quite is Suburbia.

Listened to some WTCC cars in Argentina starting the season through the 1,000 Watt sound system, non one to challenge Citreon?  Looking forward to F1 starting on Friday though the sound is now a bit sad compared to the old V8s, can listen to a bit of Aussie V8 racing to enjoy that!

Looking forward to F1 starting on Friday though the sound is now a bit sad compared to the old V8s

Aren't you old enough to remember the V10s and 12s? Now that was a noise!

Aren't you old enough to remember the V10s and 12s? Now that was a noise!

Ohh yes.

Keke Rosenberg, 160 mph lap of silverstone.  Current F1, Toyota Prius on steroids.

Two stroke motorbikes...

• Like 3

Every time I listen to this, in fact any BDA I realise how pathetically anodyne a modern 4 pot engine has become, to the point where we get an added artificial soundtrack. OK, so drive by noise regs don't help, but the world of engine sound is getting boring.