very upset,angry, please dont open if you dont like blood , need to share this with someone before i explode

stig1

I saw a pair of chavs with a pair of staffies snarling and rearing up at everyone and everything a few hours ago - the two Neanderthals were smirking broadly as the two dogs tried to get at each other - leads straining and both chavs having to lean against the pull to stop them making contact and ripping each other apart.

All this in the middle of town at lunch time.

Nothing I can add that hasn't been said already regarding your distress, it must have been truely awful experience. If plod do little to help maybe involve the RSPCA plus you may be able to claim from the criminal injuries board as a victim of crime?

I have to be honest, this has actually left me in a bit of a shock and its not even happened to me. So god knows what you must be feeling. All I can say is I very much hope they catch the people/animals involved and deal with it properly. Really sorry to hear that its happened.

This awful situation has been playing on my mind since I read it. As another idea to get things moving why don't you ring your local county council councillor and get him/her on board to send plod a rocket- that normally works, especially with the local elections looming

Really hope your dog recovers

Appalled.

Maybe a collection from the brisky community to help with your vets bills.

I don't know how to set one up but I'm in for a tenner if the site admin

or anyone else knows a way of getting this up and running.

+1

Regards, Mike

PS Could be done via Paypal gift or one of the donation sites - see an earlier post for an idea on that.

• Like 2

my mrs ain't to bad just a few small bites and scratches and a badly bruised wrist

You must get your Mrs medically checked. Dogs' mouths can carry all sorts of unpleasant bugs and she has an open wound into which said bugs may have gone.

At worst, tetanus, rabies .....

Get her checked ASAP!

Absolutely shocking.

Contact the press, animal welfare charities (may be able to offer help and support with your vet bills), your MP, local radio. You would be surprise how much goodwill and charity is out there.

That is absolutely horrific and my heart really goes out to you, as a dog lover i know how i'd feel if that happend to my dog.

The police must do something especially if your wife was bitten and been damage to your property and car.

If a donation site is set up, i'll also contribute.

Please let us know how your dog gets on, fingers crossed it goes well.

• Like 1

thank you all , a update for you she has got to stay in the vets as she isnt out of the woods yet but is responding to there drugs ,so theres a bit of somthing for us to hope on thank you to all and i will be keeping you all up dated cn tuning was going to send it out viral not sure if he has , i dont want to give to much away about my local on the net as the guy has two moddified seats and im concerned it may get back to them as a lot of vag group car users use these sites

Sorry to hear about this mate! Can only echo what has been said befor, its these stupid little boys that think they can "train" thier dog to attack anything! Really hope everything goes as well as possible for your dog and you two aswell. If this had happened to my shep i would be locked up by now!

+1 on the donation....count me in!

Owner of the vicious dogs should be paying your vet bill, its the very least they could do as they are ultimately responsible for the attack.

Hope your poor dog recovers okay.

• Like 1

Horrendous. If anything attacked my dog, especially in own own garden, it would be a spade to the head I'm afraid.

I don't dislike Staffies, and I know there are plenty of 'nice' ones out there, but as mentioned somewhere above, they were bred as a fighting and attacking dog and that never completely goes. My dog is half collie, and you can see that obsession in him that's simply a 'collie thing' as its in his genes. And IF a staff does turn, that's a hell of a jaw to be up against. Met one outside the shop the other night, seemed a sweet little thing, guy seemed a nice guy, he had a young lad with him too. Saying how she was friendly, and she came to say hello to Chase. Then another ten mins later randomly snarled and snapped at him (he hadn't gone near her). So yes, 'deed' doesn't help, but I'm afraid no one will convince me that deep down in most cases it isn't 'breed' too. They are just susceptible to it I think depending how bred into them it is, so it's easier to bring it out of one of them than other breeds. Not that it doesn't happen, obviously.

So sorry to hear about your dogs, you should have killed the staffs with a garden spade, and take a private pros suction against the nasty owner.

IMHO, he needs to be culled too :D

Sorry to be reading this tonight, I hope that she improves quickly and is in as little distress as possible. I can only echo everyone else's postings with regards to my disgust at both what all happened initially and the seemingly slow response so since. Keep the pressure up, use everything you can think of. I know it's not a nice thought, but im sure the Police would be in big trouble if the same animals attacked a child after such a reported case involving your dog and wife, I would have no hesitation in suggesting that to the Police and any other parties you may bring it up with.

+1 for a donation page. I know nothing about setting them up, please do so yourself at our request as it is obvious many of us would like to help in some way.

If someone else was to set it up it would be awkward with regards to getting donation to you directly. But I and others would like to help so please do.

If you contacted the person who set up this FB page I am very sure they would be able to help you and share it on their page etc. Their horrible story went viral around the world. They have done a lot since their own story helping raise money for others etc https://www.facebook...?ref=ts&fref=ts

ps. I would make it crystal clear that BOTH dogs also attacked your wife not just one!

Finally if you don't mind, what is her name?

Don't know if you've thought of this, but should keep in mind is the possible psychological effect this may have on the dog, my collie was attacked by a boxer dog when she was just under a year old, two years later she still will not tolerate any dog bigger than her getting too close, so I plan our walks very carefully.

• Like 1

Could be done via Paypal gift or one of the donation sites - see an earlier post for an idea on that.

I've started a new topic "Contributing to the Vet's fees" about this.

Regards, Mike

• Like 1

Stating the obvious to say that those Staffy dogs are a product of their dip-**** owners. Nonetheless, there is no other option, in my opinion, that they be put down (if only their owners could be put down too).

I'm sorry you've had such a stress caused to you and your Mrs mate, and genuinely, I hope the pooch makes a full and wholesome recovery.

Hope the pooch pulls through, vets bills are horrendous and very quickly mount up. Do you know any charities that deal with Belg. shep? Or if you rescued the hound then occaisionally the rescue will help or have a tame vet for ongoing care.

Did the scrotes smash your fence to put their dogs in your garden then or what?