What have you moved on to after your fabia?

I fancy a 2 seater! Nice S1 Elise or VX220 would be great!

Silly thing is I wanted a 2 seater when I bought the vrs - the love has never gone away!

• Like 2

I've always wanted a Lotus. When I sold my 1st and 2nd cars I was determined that was what I would get :D. I'd also looked at Z4s, Boxsters and the like. The thing is we do a lot of travelling / camping so when I replaced the Fabia I needed to choose something practical / economical (my OH drives an RX8 which is neither of those things) so I decided to go down the 'spacious and comfy' route and bought a new shape Focus. It's a bit of a change from the Fabia but I'm loving it.

I went to a Polo GTI (still got it), then bought an RX-8, which I changed for a Golf GTTDI (and regretted, near instantly) and then onto a 330d, which I love!

Next plan is to sell the GTI in the next week or two and buy an E30 to have as a restoration project.

• Like 1

All depends on insurance for me, when the time comes i like the look of;

e90 335d

123 d msport

golf r32

or if i have the pennies an r33 skyline gtr - My friend has a white one with 580bhp that he doesnt use because its too juicy. honestly, that car is mine one day.

I'm looking @ either a :

- Volvo S40 2.0D

or

- Toyota Auris 2.0 D

Go for the S40 but in the 2.4 D5 engine, mate's got one and had it remapped....very quick car :-D

I'm looking @ either a :

- Volvo S40 2.0D

or

- Toyota Auris 2.0 D

Wouldn't recommend the Auris,I work at a Toyota dealership as a technician and the 2.0d and 2.2d are an absolutely horrendous engine. There really common for head gaskets,oil consumption,blocked egrs,blocked dpf's,water pumps the list goes on

A mkII Fabia VRS which was terminally boring and got sold after 4 days, GT-R (still got), Yeti (still got) and a few other things.

But back in a mkI Fabia VRS SE now and happy. :)

It's nice to be able to have fun without putting your license at risk.

I'm keeping the fabia garaging it and getting an Audi a5 3.0tdi Quattro... Has Anyone heard one of those with a stainless exhaust? Sounds like a viper hahha. turbo back an a good map will see 320bhp too!

Guest BigJase88

I'm keeping the fabia garaging it and getting an Audi a5 3.0tdi Quattro... Has Anyone heard one of those with a stainless exhaust? Sounds like a viper hahha. turbo back an a good map will see 320bhp too!

Mates got a 59plate black coupe

Nice looking motor! BUT serious money to buy!!

Id rather go for a 335d! Cheaper for same age / mileage and goes a lot lot better

When I decided to change my 56-reg Fabia HTP Ambiente earlier this year, I was initially looking at a mkII Fabia SE, tempted by the "25% off" (before discount) special offer. But I've never been particularly keen on the mkII's shape and was also put off by the take-it-or-leave-it approach to specifying the cars covered by the offer. So I ended up buying a Yeti instead.

After 6 years with the fabia I moved to a Mazda 6 2.2d 180 Sport Estate about 4 weeks ago. Wanted something with more space and more cofort after 5hrs on the M'way.

Im looking forward to reliability.

So was I! That's why I left VAG ;)

Quite interesting to see the two 'groups' of Fabia owners - the younger people who go to faster/more ££ cars, and the. . . more experienced ;) groups who go for newer versions of the same sorta thing.

Quite interesting to see the two 'groups' of Fabia owners - the younger people who go to faster/more ££ cars, and the. . . more experienced ;) groups who go for newer versions of the same sorta thing.

Where do I fit in? :giggle:

• Like 2

I moved to an Octavia vRS Blackline.

Totally brilliant car but I have to admit I still think the Fabia vRS is more fun. I just think the Fab has more oomph especially for a small hatch.

I have to sell my Fabia but if I had the choice I would still keep it !

Yes! Couldn't believe the noise they produce with an exhaust!