What made you smile whilst driving?

sparks03

A builders merchant's lorry being driven by Robin and Batman. Robin at the wheel.

I can only assume it was a charity stunt and not that things have gotten really tough in Gotham.

• Like 1

Finding a little 8Gb memorystick in the house, sticking loads of music onto it then trying the USB AUX on the Accord for the first time and it worked totally fine. Yay no more burning CDs for me.

The strange looks I was getting first thing this morning driving the MX5 hood down in fog...   but it's  turned into a nice day so it was definitely the correct decision.

• Like 4

Totally agree -- best retrofit I've done on mine!

Mike

They were great this morning, I'd almost forgotten I had them...!

Matt

Heated gear already?

I should probably put the battery in my heated jacket before long aha.

It just felt a little nippy this morning :) I don't use them that often, as I didn't have them in my last car

Fair shout.

A must if youve got leathers, otherwise its okay imo (:

Seats aren't all leather, but enough to make them worthwhile :D

• Like 1

The BMW driver who was absolutely hauling through some country lanes, at first I was stuck behind him going round some tight corners at a slow pace, I like to nip through quicker, then we come to a 90 degree left turn, followed shortly by a 90 degree right turn, well I tell you what he was ****ing flying round these corners, couldn't keep up! Saw him brake so hard for the second corner his emergency brake lights kicked in :D

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk