Record Breaking Winter on long range forecast

Binzie

all rubbish, our winter will be the same as any other year, unsettled with Rain, Snow, Frost, Wind, Sun, Cloud, Hail and thunder and lightning and all the other usual crud that comes our way be it winter or summer.

• Like 2

Any Fog?

Probably will be fog but just around Heathrow and the south east.   :happy:

On the subject of Fog, why do the people operating the motorway matrix boards make them display the word FOG when it is very obvious that it is foggy?   :wonder:

I'm expecting it to be colder than last year and possibly longer. Our horse has developed a thicker winter coat than last year, which was thicker than the previous years. Watch and listen to the wildlife :)

#horsewhisperer     #Raymears      :rofl:

• Like 2

great time to start my new job as a bus driver then...

Get in with the yard staff so they start your bus before you get in....it takes hours for the heating to work its way from the rear engine on some buses!

You'll be ok-the garage won't want you out damaging buses, so will cancel runs as needed.

Enjoy bussing!

Probably will be fog but just around Heathrow and the south east.   :happy:

On the subject of Fog, why do the people operating the motorway matrix boards make them display the word FOG when it is very obvious that it is foggy?   :wonder:

That's good to hear, " South of Watford "

Well the Tourneo has been prepared for weeks, its got its winter tyre set on ready, -40 degrees antifreeze, -40 degrees screenwash, mega service, full of kit such as tow rope, spade, food, blankets etc

We've covered Eastern Europe in winter, they just take it in their stride at -30 and deep snow.

No doubt if bad weather comes, the usual laughable UK panic will ensue.  Its' pathetic!

My car is also prepared for winter, standard tyres and everything as it was for summer, so it looks like I will be turning the central heating up and working from home, if the south east does get it bad, our company will not be able to deliver anything I sell so it should be a good Christmas break this year.  Hope it is true now.  

Hmm I love winter and snow however I just know I will be paranoid about some tool who can't drive in the Wintery conditions going into my nice new car! I will prob opt to catch the train and walk instead of risking my car lol. How sad am I haha

• Like 2