I've got it!

Picked up my new Octy VRS TDI DSG today. Another candy white estate! Lol, with Gemini anthracite alloys and red stitching.

Only extras were cruise and spare wheel. I did try to add the black pack but was too late!! Opted out of company car scheme, so my allowance covers the cost of it.

Absolutely love it, really pleased. It's a fantastic motor so far having covered about 40 miles!

• Like 1

like the key fob too, did you have to buy it or do they all come with one, i want for mine when it arrives sometime between january and july

It was about £4 from the dealers. I got them to throw it in :-)

Awesome looking car and one big a.. keyfob! :D

What's that little rectangular thing between the steering column and the lights control cluster? I haven't seen that before.

mine has that too ive been told if I had kessy it would of been a hole to hole the key?

mine has that too ive been told if I had kessy it would of been a hole to hole the key?

:rofl:

It's for the headlights height adjuster in cars with halogen bulbs...

It's just a plastic cover. What is Kessy? excuse my ignorance?! 

The red stitching wasnt shown at the release @ goodwood, but you could have got the vRS keyfob free.

I have a one of those & a spare which at £4 from the dealers will now have to go on e-bay after xmas  :D

looks great but i think we need some more pics :hi:

I didn't want to over do it with pics ;-) 

Here are a couple more...........

Last night ( i think it looks great in the dark, when you come back to it and unlock it!!!)

null_zps3d3eea9f.jpg

null_zps251ebc3f.jpg

On a run to the office this morning.......(My passenger obviously taken the picture of the MPG...not me)

null_zps47b83a2c.jpg

I'm tempted to remove the 'Skoda' and the 'Octavia' badge as i've seen on another thread.....anyone else doing this?

null_zps96f628ee.jpg

• Like 3