Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Here is mine in Race Green! I've had the roof wrapped in gloss black now, had to be done as it looked odd with the panoramic roof and black roof bars.

SkodaEdit1.jpg

That race green looks amazing! I'll be down in Southampton in a few weeks time and will be keeping my eyes wide open to spot that green estate!! Enjoy, maybe I should have gone for a bogey green one too!

That race green looks amazing! I'll be down in Southampton in a few weeks time and will be keeping my eyes wide open to spot that green estate!! Enjoy, maybe I should have gone for a bogey green one too!

Thank you. I got the car from Sparshats in Fareham and this was the first mk3 vRS they had ordered in Race (bogey) Green. If you have time when you're down this way pm me with roughly when you will be about. I'd be happy to show you round the car :) 

I had the roof done the 2nd day I had the car, last week I saw a Fabia with exactly the same colour scheme. We waved :) Also got a thumbs up from a copper in a mk2 vRS marked car. I was surprised they didn't pull me just to have a poke around the car.

Yes, yes indeed :)

So exactly the photo we're interested in is the blurry one. :P Can we get some more?

PS: Those cat eyes in the background are really disturbing...

Hi Skodanorman,

No its the wrong index for my car.How comes you are on the forum as West Wales, yet your buying from the North East...?

Regards

Dave

My family are in the North East and there is no dealer near to where I am in Wales. Moreover Benfields have been more than accommodating and obliging throughout the process so I've gone where I've experienced good customer care. 

Can you do before and after photo?

Will give it a try, but "before" is like any stock O3 Hatch (non VRS) .

In my pictures there are 3 plastics, mounted as an add on , on top of the stock one

Thank you. I got the car from Sparshats in Fareham and this was the first mk3 vRS they had ordered in Race (bogey) Green. If you have time when you're down this way pm me with roughly when you will be about. I'd be happy to show you round the car :) 

I had the roof done the 2nd day I had the car, last week I saw a Fabia with exactly the same colour scheme. We waved :) Also got a thumbs up from a copper in a mk2 vRS marked car. I was surprised they didn't pull me just to have a poke around the car.

Jay was that a factory order? If not, I reckon it could be the one I ordered back in October and then had to cancel when the date kept going backwards. Either way, it looks identical to my order - and bloody lovely.

Ps do you know Lewy B from Botley? If not, there is another Jay with an awesome Afro who lives round here ;-)

Here you go:

11314594815_a71e503f3b_o.jpg

The rest can be found here

I see you have cruise control on a seperate stalk. I saw one in the dealers last week, again with cruise and that was on the end of the indicator stalk - like my current MKII FL has.

Does 'normal' cruise control on the end of the indicator stalk and active cruise have it with the seperate stalk?

Jay was that a factory order? If not, I reckon it could be the one I ordered back in October and then had to cancel when the date kept going backwards. Either way, it looks identical to my order - and bloody lovely.

Ps do you know Lewy B from Botley? If not, there is another Jay with an awesome Afro who lives round here ;-)

It was a factory order indeed as i wanted Pan roof and Auto close boot but not nav or cruise. I ordered it on the 4th of September.