Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Got ours today. Took some pics at the top of a parking garage near sunset, but it had already gotten dirty. I'll take better pics some time when it's clean and there's proper light.

http://imgur.com/a/WGoXv#1

attachicon.gifetu_oik.jpg

Congrats, very fresh looks with the bright interior:) Looks very similar to mine on the outside, only I have dark interior and windows.

BTW does yours come with front mud-flaps as standard? Here we have the read mud-flaps as standard and I order the fronts as extra. Or you did remove your rears?

BTW does yours come with front mud-flaps as standard? Here we have the read mud-flaps as standard and I order the fronts as extra. Or you did remove your rears?

They come as standard, didn't actually know that until we went to pick it up today.

Good. Seems like the groundclearance is quite ok. I also went for the stock suspension.

I thought about getting the rough road package at first, but decided against it after a test drive. It's plenty for the kind of roads I'drive on.

I thought about getting the rough road package at first, but decided against it after a test drive. It's plenty for the kind of roads I'drive on.

Same here. Almost went for an Elegance with RR, but agreed with myself that the stock groundclearance is enough.

Got ours today. Took some pics at the top of a parking garage near sunset, but it had already gotten dirty. I'll take better pics some time when it's clean and there's proper light.

Congrats! 

Can you tell me where you got the rear bumper protector from? How much did it cost?

Congrats!

Can you tell me where you got the rear bumper protector from? How much did it cost?

If you're interested in accessories/body kit/add on's or whatever for your Skoda go to

http://www.superskoda.com

Has everything on here and rear bumper protectors too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Chayy
  • Like 1

Taken with the frost melting, but at least the sun was out!

post-122273-0-30823100-1426282636_thumb.jpg

His and Hers.

Window tints to be done this month

And Awaiting my pleasure 1st March!

post-122273-0-55882400-1426282673_thumb.jpg