Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

collected March 16th. Love it!! My first VRS

Quartz Grey Combi, xtreme alloys, kessy, full leather, chrome package, sunset glass, panoramic roof. 26397c0.jpg30t52eu.jpg

This looks lush! I think the Quartz grey works so well with the chrome trim as opposed to the black pack. Very classy yet beastly! Love it!! Enjoy.

• Like 1

First "proper" wash this year! The missus parked it under a tree last weekend and it was covered in little seed and pollen!! Oh well forced me to properly clean it! Snowfoamed, washed with shampoo and tar remover, clayed, polished with poorboys black hole, waxed with poorboys nattys wax! Best it's looked in probably a year!

5ef33fe7084f86202926785640b9f2ff.jpg

Love those alloys, really go well with the blue too

20160418_185850-1024x576_no_reg.jpg

A quick pic of my new (collected yesterday afternoon) TSI under the Forth Rail Bridge. Lots of cars down there and quickly fading light stopped me getting any better pictures.

• Like 2

looks really smart, the chrome window surrounds imo add a bit of extra class to it.

what he said. That looks great. Think Quartz Grey is probably the only colour you can pull the chrome off with though. Good work.
  • Like 1

This looks lush! I think the Quartz grey works so well with the chrome trim as opposed to the black pack. Very classy yet beastly! Love it!! Enjoy.

Would have to agree - here's mine!

:D

post-141744-0-11597100-1461055847_thumb.jpg

post-141744-0-45703700-1461055858_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

fram.jpg

bak.jpg

Summer tyres on at last. Much more appealing to the eye than before, and the traction improvements feels like it's on rails and have a hundred horses more. 

I'll have to get it polished soon though, this red paint picks up scratches easier than any other car I've previously owned. 

• Like 1

Get some real snow foam too ;)

Using angelwax fast foam. Think I didn't mix it right as I still had over half a bottle left when I finished. Will have a play about with it again.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

What snow foam is that? Looks like it's sticking very well!

It's glanz snow foam, bought from shop and shine in Derby. Was recommended by the detailing shop next door.

£28 for 5lt so not bad at all. One bottle with about an inch in the bottom did the wife's rapid SB my octavia vrs and my mx5. Goes a long way.

https://www.shopnshine.co.uk/glanz-snow-foam-5l

I used the lance they sell so is fully adjustable so you can make it thicker or thinner really easily.