Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

New Octavia at home... MY17 Combi 1.8tsi Style.

Pretty awesome photographic work - What lens/camera combo did you use? What software you used for editing/color grading?

I particularly like the bouquet and blurs, but I am going on a limb here and guessing that some of those blurs are a little more than just depth of focus and had some Photoshop hand? ;)

Either way - some of the best photos on this thread. Setting the bar high :D

Pretty awesome photographic work - What lens/camera combo did you use? What software you used for editing/color grading?

I particularly like the bouquet and blurs, but I am going on a limb here and guessing that some of those blurs are a little more than just depth of focus and had some Photoshop hand? ;)

Either way - some of the best photos on this thread. Setting the bar high :D

Thank you very much!! I used a CANON 5D mark III FF DSLR with a 70-200 F2.8 IS II attached to it. I didn't use photoshop, only lightroom to adjust exposure, WB, and contrast. The bokeh is amazing on this lens.

Regards

Paco

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk

In the rain, again! I don't know why I wash it living oop north. And I know it's not a skoda octy but troubles new go-kart as well, it's good for a lark about.post-141368-14676611651791_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In the rain, again! I don't know why I wash it living oop north. And I know it's not a skoda octy but troubles new go-kart as well, it's good for a lark about.attachicon.gifIMG_0431.JPG

What is that blue car in the background?

Taken in Weymouth today when I stopped for a quick lunch

57b4ef7d00f9d5d7308aaad1d4220ffd.jpg

More on my car here

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http://www.briskoda.net/forums/index.php?/topic/402088-vRS-TDI-so-far%2E%2E%2E&share_tid=402088&share_fid=17722&share_type=t

• Like 3

Taken in Weymouth today when I stopped for a quick lunch

57b4ef7d00f9d5d7308aaad1d4220ffd.jpg

More on my car here

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http://www.briskoda.net/forums/index.php?/topic/402088-vRS-TDI-so-far%2E%2E%2E&share_tid=402088&share_fid=17722&share_type=t

I do miss those days when I was out on the road and got the chance to drive in the West Country, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire.

• Like 1

hope you leave it in gear!

Oh yes I do. It's an effort walking up the drive believe me. Hand break holds it but in gear every time. As it's that steep I have to reverse it down the way I go up and spin at the top of the cul-de-sac otherwise if catches :(!

Oh yes I do. It's an effort walking up the drive believe me. Hand break holds it but in gear every time. As it's that steep I have to reverse it down the way I go up and spin at the top of the cul-de-sac otherwise if catches :(!

Does the hill hold function work on your drive?

Great colour choice too.

Edited by blackbart

Does the hill hold function work on your drive?

Great colour choice too.

Yeah it holds. If I get too close to the garage door when I Park it up (I drive up at around 5mph) and I need to drop it back it holds without a problem for the few seconds that this feature works for. The handbrake holds the car perfectly however given how steep it is I always leave it in gear on the driveway for safety/ease of mind. Thanks, I'm loving the colour. I don't drive for attention but the car is getting plenty of looks in the 24hours ive owned it and comments positive generally speaking. I would quite go as so far as saying it's a full blown Marmite love it or hate it colour but it's unusual haha