Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Today after some detailing - had some spare electrical tape and put green and red stripe on grille......not sure.......any thoughts ? on or off ? I'm thinking honeycomb grille from SuperSkoda so may be off soon anyway.

Grille looks good IMO, have seen some on here before but not sure what people have used. Be interested to hear if that survives our current 'Summer'! ;)

Love the number plate.

Edited by ToffeeMRD
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alas my new Octavia scout is now needing to be reordered as they missed putting on the rear camera. I was expecting PDI first week September. I am furious that has set me back. Only told me today to. I was so looking forward to first ever new car with some good gadgets. And it's also costing me an arm and leg AND soul. Would dealer give me compensation or another optional extra (electric seats?) as my current 10 year old Skoda is sold soon?

So no New Skoda and no pics :(

Edited by SkodaRick

They haven't offered me that option and I can only imagine that it would mean pulling apart the internal fixtures and fittings. I am livid though having to deal with issues like this after spending so much. But I guess you get this with everything these days.

• Like 1