Get your beads out

Sparkly

I have cropped and/or resized them, its not fantastic detail, but its ok for a phone :)

Great pics and lovely deep rich colour and some metallic flake pop - i think the wax is doing it's thing there matie!  :thumbup:

My wife's mazda 2 wearing AF power seal, dodo juice purple haze and a spritz of sonax bsd.

It's also in the for sale section if anyone is interested.

20140627_185904.jpg

20140627_185909.jpg

20140627_185921.jpg

• Like 1

Is that your Clio Dan?

BTW....offer on the headlights still stands

It is dude, how come buddy? I've just updated my thread with more pics in the non skoda section, :)

Will check out the other thread now Chris.

That's nice BT I've used my hybrid 86 a couple of times and I've not been amazed by it at all. I think I have 2 tubs of it as well. I'll have to try sell it on here.

That's nice BT I've used my hybrid 86 a couple of times and I've not been amazed by it at all. I think I have 2 tubs of it as well. I'll have to try sell it on here.

What don't you like about it? I find it tough to see where I've applied it.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried it on my wife's car and my own. I thought it was ok to apply. Not the best to buff. But more than anything I didn't notice much difference between that and much cheaper waxes. My opinion of course, I know a lot of people who do like it.