December orders club! pull up a chair, we could be here a while

Ordered in Belgium a lease RS beginning of december but no build date yet last Friday

Combi TDI DSG Steel grey

Amundsen

Gemini Antra

Black pack

Performance mode

Privacy glass, Maxi dot (standard in Belgium)

Leather (red)

ACC

Kessy

Electric boot

Heated windscreen

Heated frontseat

Park assist

Electric sunroof

Dual floor

Webasto Heater (standard from Skoda)

Spare wheel

ordered lane assist but no more available

Next week at the Belgian motershow will ask some more

info about delivery

Edited by blokart

I will add my order to the December club as I ordered my hatch vRS on Christmas Eve, my spec is in my signature.

I was told 18 - 20 weeks, I only taxed my current car for 6 months, which will run out at the end of June, so I hope mine comes before then.

I haven't yet contacted either Skoda or the dealer to enquire about a build week.

Edited by JS6

CURIOSITY - Ordered in Bulgaria on 17.09.2013 – still have not build date yet

Vrs petrol DSG hatch
Colour – Rio Red, RS seam red
Foldable trunk cover  - 1SL
2. Interior
lower lights - 6T2
3. Crew Protect Assistant -  7W1
Headlight-range adjustment, automatic/dynamic with dynamic bending light(AFS 1) - 8G1
Heated washer nozzles, front  - 9T1
6. Guaranty  -  5 y., or 100 000 km - EA4
7. Alarm – PDA
8. KESSY -  PDD
Selection of driving profile, with sound generator - PFC
Heated windscreen  –PH5
Sunset glass from B pillar back –PH7
12.Alloy wheels "GEMINI" 7,5J x 18" - 4 pcs anthracite - PJ7
13.Simply Clever – PKC
14.Rest assistant -  PKH
15.Vrs Leather – PLG
16. "Black" – PLH
17.ADAPTIVE CRUISE ASSISTANT –  PLI
18.COLUMBUS – PNE
19.Bluetooth & GSM  - PT3
Heated front seats - PW0
Front fog lights, follow ... - PW2
22.DAB - QV3

December certainly seemed like a popular month for ordering! I'm guessing most of you were like me and getting your order in before the 0% & free servicing offer expired?

I've got a family holiday booked for mid July, For which the car is needed, better have arrived by then!

December certainly seemed like a popular month for ordering! I'm guessing most of you were like me and getting your order in before the 0% & free servicing offer expired?

I've got a family holiday booked for mid July, For which the car is needed, better have arrived by then!

Yeah i'd imagine thats why most ordered, i just couldn't resist after seeing the car in the flesh, then doing a couple of test drives, New car urge kicked into overdrive!

Yep this was the reason for me ordering in December

Ordered on 9th December

VRS Estate TDi Manual

Race Blue

Cruise Control

Spare Wheel

Variable boot floor

Winter Pack

Sunset Glass

Was told by my dealer to expect April maybe May for delivery haven't been officially told a build week yet

Ordered 25th Nov so nearly in scope.

TDI VRS

Meteor Grey

Red inserts on leather.

Panoramic roof

Canton

Heated windscreen

sunset glass

Variable boot floor

Columbus

adaptive lights

order accepted and SLI issued late dec

No provisional build

Estimated march when ordered.  My guess June!

Edited by studog

Don't be too disheartened. I ordered Oct 2nd and everyone around me got theirs before Xmas. By end of Dec I still had not been accepted by factory. This only happens right before things are going to happen. Mine status changed in week 1-2 some point, and was confirmed for a week three build. This is 3 months in - I think you guys will also see a wave of status changes at about the same time. I've yet to hear anything from my dealer, but I'm hoping to get mine as a 14 plate - something you guys can live in comfort of! It'll be worth it! 

Update on mine.

Ordered 10th December.

Called SUK and said its currently due for 14th April BW16? i guess

Hoping that moves forward a bit was hoping to have it for a trip up the country on april 10th.

Ordered 25th Nov so nearly in scope.

TDI VRS

Meteor Grey

Red inserts on leather.

Panoramic roof

Canton

Heated windscreen

sunset glass

Variable boot floor

Columbus

adaptive lights

order accepted and SLI issued late dec

No provisional build

Estimated march when ordered.  My guess June!

Update just been told by SUK build week 19. 

Progress at last.  Aparently delayed by storms over germany.........Ahem.........  quite some book of excuses they have!

Don't be too disheartened. I ordered Oct 2nd and everyone around me got theirs before Xmas. By end of Dec I still had not been accepted by factory. This only happens right before things are going to happen. Mine status changed in week 1-2 some point, and was confirmed for a week three build. This is 3 months in - I think you guys will also see a wave of status changes at about the same time. I've yet to hear anything from my dealer, but I'm hoping to get mine as a 14 plate - something you guys can live in comfort of! It'll be worth it! 

Your lucky, mine was ordered mine 1 month before yours and still have NO confirmed build date.

White VRS TDI Hatch with cruise and spare.

Deposit placed via phone with Lightcliffe in Warrington on 23rd December (to get the 0% and free servicing) ... didnt ask and wasnt given an estimated build date as I knew it would probably be June sometime but on my deposit receipt they did put 63 in the reg number ...... :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:

Lee

Edited by morty

Meteor Grey VRS TDI DSG Estate.

Sunset Glass

Cruise Control

Black Pack

Applied to Lease company Friday 9th January, Lease agent told me approx Mid-late June (although I am expecting Late June-Mid July) :think:

Edited by tamkyo101

Ordered 23rd dec

vRS Tdi estate dsg

Race blue

cruise cont

sat nav

sunset glass

black pack

winter pack

keyless

power boot

intel parking

ipod connection

variable boot floor

update. Rang suk today and got Sli number. Order accepted and looking at week 16/18 but not confirmed yet.

simply clever pack

estimated May. Will check if its been accepted and update.

Mike

Ordered 20th dec, white Elegance 2.0 TDI Estate

17" denom alloy wheels

ACC

xenon + LED

variable boot floor

columbus

panoramic roof

sunset

heated seats and windscreen

canton

spare wheel

No provisional build week yet. Was told it could be here mid April.

I'm in Australia, so we don't have vRS available yet. The Octavia was only released in December, so we go to the back of the queue anyway! 

I ordered 1.4 TSi manual wagon, Ambition Plus on 7 December. Just had build week 12 confirmed (mid March). For you guys that would make it early April delivery, but we get the added joy of a looong boat trip. Be lucky to get it before middle of May I reckon. Pretty shoddy, I thought Skoda Aus would have had some "reserved" capacity at the factory so they could meet demand at launch of a new product. Yeah right!

I thought Skoda Aus would have had some "reserved" capacity at the factory so they could meet demand at launch of a new product.

What makes you think Skoda's Czech factory has any capacity ? let alone reserve......

They've got a lot of excusses, they've got a lot of empty parts draws, they've even got a lot of options no longer available & thats not to mention, the guy specifically employed to roam the local cattle fields looking for some more Bull to feed us but sadly, no reserve capacity.

Regards

T

• Like 1

Ordered Sat 28th December

Hatch 1.4 TSI DSG

Pacific blue

Crew protect

Boot net

Spare

No build week but, dealer says March however, I appreciate it was the panto season... Oh yes its March, Oh no it isn't.

Regards

T

Gave in, rang SUK, unconfirmed BW6 won't be confirmed till next week but, that should be 2nd week of March for collection or, 11 weeks total, not as bad as I was expecting, not that it'll be a vRS when it arrives but, no where near their waiting time either.

Regards

T

Gave in, rang SUK, unconfirmed BW6 won't be confirmed till next week but, that should be 2nd week of March for collection or, 11 weeks total, not as bad as I was expecting, not that it'll be a vRS when it arrives but, no where near their waiting time either.

Regards

T

Congrats to you and others for winning the Ceczh lottery. I ordered more than two months before you and am still being told week16. No explanation whatsoever as yet.

Hmmmm...  What did you order Dr pepper, a vRS ?  I have found another BW6 also happens to be a 1.4 TSI Elegance so, maybe they tool up for different car spec's on different weeks, it would make production management sense, re-tooling is production down time.  Therefore, we may have another lead time issue, the dealer has to have quota left on the month of order and the factory have to have spare capacity in the build weeks allocated for that model/spec as well as the optional extras being available in the parts bin during the build weeks allocated for that model/spec.

Hence, a highly spec'd very popular model WILL be the longest wait list, dealers in 2014 have been told by SUK to quote 18-20 weeks lead time for the vRS which I suppose as top of the range will be the car most loaded with optional extras or, the very best toys will take the longest to get.

Thanks for the congrats Dr pepper, just means I've gotta sell stuff I don't need anymore faster for all the mods I want on my new car, still pump about it though.

Good luck all you guys still waiting on the Ceczh lottery.

Regards

T