how do I get into my car

right ive had a vrs for about a week and a half. Everyday its defeated me.

i press the lock button, it locks

i press the open button the drivers door opens but none of the rest.

i then need to lean in side and push the open button

if i hold the open button down it then opens the drivers doors and all the windows come down.....wtf.....

then sometimes i hit the key button and all the doors open

wtfffffff its doing my head in.

• Like 1

I disabled 'selective unlocking' as it was doing my head in. I knew how to use it but I could never get the exact timing right for the double press/never got the muscle memory before i got fed up. Since most times I get in the car I open the boot first so it's a useless feature to me. 

I disabled 'selective unlocking' as it was doing my head in. I knew how to use it but I could never get the exact timing right for the double press/never got the muscle memory before i got fed up. Since most times I get in the car I open the boot first so it's a useless feature to me. 

how does one do this as i tend to open the back door first to put my helmet/bag/victim in the back seat first

• Like 1

Find a friendly local member on here or a mechanic with a full version of VCDS, they can disable selective unlocking in exchange for beer tokens.

As said in the first post you may be able to do with with your Maxidot?

Don't tell them about the victims though  :ph34r:

Edited by Ben90

1 Click - drivers door.

2 Clicks - all doors.

Hold down once unlocked to drop Windows.

Hold down once locked to close Windows.

Hold down boot button to pop boot.

What's so hard about that, plus I love the 'one click one door' action just in case when I'm at a set of traffic lights undesirables think I'm a taxi or fancy hijacking my car!

Edited by billywhiz040480

1 Click - drivers door.

2 Clicks - all doors.

Hold down once unlocked to drop Windows.

Hold down once locked to close Windows.

Hold down boot button to pop boot.

What's so hard about that, plus I love the 'one click one door' action just in case when I'm at a set of traffic lights undesirables think I'm a taxi or fancy hijacking my car!

Thats why you enable auto locking :)

• Like 2

is there much hijacking in south wales!

in my defence im used to bikes, they tend not to have doors to open to get into them otherwise they would be called a CAR

If u stop at the lights for longer than 30 seconds ur up on bricks and ur wheels are on ebay! Worse case the Valleyites hijack your car and use it as a taxi to claim back the doll they just blew at the bookies, then they strip it thinking it's worth more as scrap metal as it's a Skoda, poor sods are still in the dark ages with some areas still using candles and paraffin lamps!