Richard's mk1 Fabia thread. (Yes, I have a mk1 Fabia problem...)

BossFox

I think Richard is cured of the FG Fabia obsession, it's now down to just a healthy interest. He's recently said 'NO' to the Glasgow one, the non-runner on the South Coast, the one on Coparts and the very local one in Colchester. May need to start on the Audi obsession next; an Audi A8 on order and playing around with an Audi-t (whatever that is) for hours yesterday.

I'm still looking! :D

I currently have a slight problem, more cars than fingers and my work depot looks like this...

eM4m3A.jpg

Need to get shot of the two red ones.  Need space!

Still got my Classic Cat C Fabia as you can see but it's hassle putting it through a VIC if unloved cars on ebay are going for around £200.

Still a bit annoyed I missed that Fantasy Green Fabia on ebay Monday because I was busy.

Keep looking at the one on Autotrader that's in Colchester, but £995 for one I'm going to strip is silly so waiting on another unloved ebay special that hasn't been bumped.

Unless I pull my finger out and get this Cat C sorted.

Want a classic for the 1.8t and not going to chop up my Comfort spec one because it runs and drives well so seems a waste.

• Like 2

Sorry folks.

Set off at 5am, arrived in Halifax (after 217 miles with the empty trailer) a little after 9am... which surprised the seller a bit! :D

As I was coming back down the A1 I stopped off and Jabbasport too, to check on other things.

Yeti recorded 9 hours driving time and 460 miles.

Then had to do the normal family stuff like I do after work so feeling a bit... ZZzzzzzzz.

Can't believe that... I've been mulling the Ibiza this week, free delivery would have tipped the balance :(

Saw this car in B&Q the other week, did look clean from a glance.

I'm still looking! :D

I currently have a slight problem, more cars than fingers and my work depot looks like this...

eM4m3A.jpg

Need to get shot of the two red ones. Need space!

Still got my Classic Cat C Fabia as you can see but it's hassle putting it through a VIC if unloved cars on ebay are going for around £200.

Still a bit annoyed I missed that Fantasy Green Fabia on ebay Monday because I was busy.

Keep looking at the one on Autotrader that's in Colchester, but £995 for one I'm going to strip is silly so waiting on another unloved ebay special that hasn't been bumped.

Unless I pull my finger out and get this Cat C sorted.

Want a classic for the 1.8t and not going to chop up my Comfort spec one because it runs and drives well so seems a waste.

Is that one of your staff looking at the car collection in an "oh god he's gone and done it again" way?
  • Like 3

Is that one of your staff looking at the car collection in an "oh god he's gone and done it again" way?

Yes, they do that quite often.

You get used to it and stop taking any notice.

• Like 1

:rofl: I was getting worried you'd cleared out the depot! Any plans for the white Fabia or keep it as it is?

I know, apparently we need spaces for the buses.  It's outrageous! :D

Not sure yet.

Fettle it a little and use it.

Paint it Fantasy Green. :wait:

• Like 2

That man is really 18 years old.. he just looks a bit older due to the stress of re-organsing the car collection in the depot every Tuesday :D

• Like 3

I saw this one in Colchester the other day, it's pretty tidy! Get it and do something crazy  :ninja:  :dance:

media_zpsc7868112.jpg

Ah yes, the one at Moules Motors. :)

£995 for a Classic.

I've also been eyeing up this private sale in Reading for £300 less.  Also a Classic.

cY4xXf.jpg

• Like 2

So it seems the SEAT 1.8t FR is going to a new home.

Still have Fabia based plans, but have time to decide what I want 100% (and change my mind 12 times) before I pick up another Curpa or FR.

Trying to have a clear out as I could do with the space.

Road legal cars are much easier to look after, find parking for and hide.

I did temporarily think about having the white one sprayed, but a waste of a nice looking car probably...

• Like 1