Roof Wrap - Done & Now with TINTS :)

Still to get some proper daylight pics but heres before, during and after :)

Got some spare for the spoiler but Im not sure it'll suit it TBH. Very happy with this though.

post-31844-0-82795900-1394749180_thumb.jpg

post-31844-0-39140200-1394749223_thumb.jpg

post-31844-0-82093300-1394749257_thumb.jpg

post-31844-0-40980300-1394749302_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

One of the press cars that came to Romania was a Meteor Grey hatch with the Black Pack and blacked out roof and rear spoiler. I think it looked better with the rear spoiler in black too. ;)

What is the impact to the paintwork underneath should you ever remove the wrap? Thought about this myself and think it looks great :)

Zero, protects it if anything. Heat it up to peel off

Looks good! Anyone had the roof wrap done on an estate?

I'm looking at having my Candy White vRS Estate done shortly.  I think I'm going for the 3M metallic black vinyl, with some clear stuff on the top of the rear bumper.

• Like 3

I'm looking at having my Candy White vRS Estate done shortly.  I think I'm going for the 3M metallic black vinyl, with some clear stuff on the top of the rear bumper.

Do it!

I've always wanted a guinea pig!

I've put pictures on here of my candy white estate with pano roof. Should give you a rough idea what the car will look like with a black roof.

It's beautiful in my opinion and just the right thing to break up the wall of white.

Yeah had thought that. Still tempted to do it though as I'd only do the roof and it'd be white so probably quite hard to tell - well I hope so anyway :) just need to find someone that'll do a good job and not too pricey. Oh, and need to by an octavia first too! Lol