Highly modified 2007 VRS SE on ebay

FFS I live in yorkshire :(

Look how Chavs devalued the Burberry tartan. This guy(?) is trying to do the same to Yorkshire and the Skoda brand single handed.

Just found it and the lad who bought it obviously has no clue.

Advert stated 260bhp but in this pic he claims 270bhp

Screenshot_2014-03-19-18-57-53_zps87cfad

Then his next pic he has found another 10bhp again from somewhere.

Screenshot_2014-03-19-18-58-01_zps5201ec

According to his profile he is 18, I bet his insurance company loves him.

I've only just caught up on this and i genuinely spat my chilli over the screen when i read this...."Then his next pic he has found another 10bhp again from somewhere."

All you haters... Just jealous he'll leave you in his dust at the lights!!!! Haha

I think we are more upset a beautiful looking car that has had money spent on it will be going into a the car graveyard soon by the looks of this idiot who now has it.

I have a real good feeling the moment he posts on this topic it will get locked :( it's been fun whilst it lasted.

looks like he's getting bullied on his Instagram, whoever laurenkasex is - high five.

*gets popcorn*

What did I miss? Are we up to 350bhp yet, has he constructed a new light sabre and has he been trying to get it on with his sister without realising it... Or worse still did he know the whole time?

Edited by Avalon
  • Like 1