Limited Edition Leather -

Funny enough one of their 'consumer' websites - Cabin Craft - they list in their T&Cs on the listing is also shutdown until 2nd June 2014......

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Cabin-craft/Seat-Covers-/_i.html?_fsub=4745893016

and the same with the other Inka Corp:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/inka/

Apparently setting up dedicated warehousing for online sales..... mmmmmm.......

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Just to let you know that there were at least 10 of us looking to do a group buy with these seat covers on the basis that a member of our forum reported back to us with positive feedback on their quality and genuineness. This member subsequently had an appalling experience with your communication and quality/finish of work resulting in us deciding not to waste our money with you. Your listing is misleading and does not state that they contain imperfections and very poor workmanship, it is such a shame that you have used the Skoda brand to sell failed quality controlled goods which you have clearly avoided saying in your listing. The member even has items missing from the contents stated in the listing, I am quite frankly disgusted that you can trade like this with the service you have provided, what a shame it's a bad day for ebay!

This is the reply I've literally just had from them on eBay:

Hi There

Many apologies for that

Could you please forward a contact number so that our Technical department can contact you

Kind regards

- premium-vehicle-accessories

Seriously, I'm confused that they are not more concerned having lost a possible 10+ sales????!!!

Funny enough one of their 'consumer' websites - Cabin Craft - they list in their T&Cs on the listing is also shutdown until 2nd June 2014......

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Cabin-craft/Seat-Covers-/_i.html?_fsub=4745893016

and the same with the other Inka Corp:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/inka/

Apparently setting up dedicated warehousing for online sales..... mmmmmm.......

I'm confused why they need 3 companies trading on eBay all selling pretty much the same stuff, these factories are all next door to one another if not one building in Loughborough, WTF???

I think 'not touching with a barge pole' springs to mind

You did at least get a response, and it would be interesting to hear what they say on the phone

They have been gonna ring me for two weeks now.still waiting for the bull**** technical dept to ring, ,why ? Its not as though I got a one off bad trim I haven't heard anyone say there trim is complete and faultless.my case runs out tomorrow so will retrieve my money.only way I will retract my feedback is if they sort out a faultless trim.

Ive asked them to post me out 3 kits and will remove my feedback if and when I get a decent one fitted and not before just to test them.

Although after all the complaints it looks like they've gone on a pilgrimage to mecca.. interesting.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that this has gone South for some of you, I did hover over the button myself, as my Mrs offered to buy them for my Birthday.

Looks like I may have dodged a potential bullet on this one.

Hope it get resolved to everyone involved satisfaction.

All in hand my good friend all in hand.trims gone back ebay aware.should be getting my pennies back tomoz.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Took mine back yesterday in disgust,spoke to someone named Tom who said he will sort it out (they don't normally let you go in person apparently) got no choice seeing I was there,he told me expect a phone call in the next 2 days.

Just had said call,and another set will be sent out,just got to check to see if any bolsters are in stock

That's my 4p's worth

Trev

Took mine back yesterday in disgust,spoke to someone named Tom who said he will sort it out (they don't normally let you go in person apparently) got no choice seeing I was there,he told me expect a phone call in the next 2 days.

Just had said call,and another set will be sent out,just got to check to see if any bolsters are in stock

That's my 4p's worth

Trev

Did you ask them why they are not responding to anyone electronically?

Maybe they can't read.

Maybe they can't write.

Maybe they can't stitch two bits of leather together.

Just a thought ....

Originally I had been told they didn't have any bolsters but if they had 10 or more orders for the kit then they would do a run of them.

Who knows ! Good luck all the same !!

In a word no,was going too but he just wanted me "out of the way" I think,as they don't like it when you just turn up,he did ask if I had phoned or emailed and I said no, I just said I was "passing" by and dropped them in the car,I wasn't it was a chance to have it out face to face.

Trev

Been following this topic with interest, having got an Le Estate, whilst the seats are amongst the most comfortable i have ever had, some of the workmanship left a bit to be desired from new! see attached image. this is normally covered up by centre headrest. Perhaps the old saying of 'Leopards never change their spots' is correct.post-67420-0-58862300-1398343693_thumb.jpg  Here's hoping you all manage to get your money back or the quality you want.

Glad I restrained myself buying a set when I first saw this thread.

I don't think the company that is selling them is trying to fleece anyone.

My take on this is they bought a batch of these cheap and thought they were just left overs of the original order. As it turned out they are probably all the rejected sets that didn't meet the quality control.

hope eveyone that has bought a set get a suitable set or their money back

Been following this topic with interest, having got an Le Estate, whilst the seats are amongst the most comfortable i have ever had, some of the workmanship left a bit to be desired from new! see attached image. this is normally covered up by centre headrest. Perhaps the old saying of 'Leopards never change their spots' is correct.attachicon.gifIMG_0771.JPG  Here's hoping you all manage to get your money back or the quality you want.

That's shocking!!!,I wouldn't have accepted the car until they had sorted it out,maybe I'm being picky cos I worked for Aston Martin,I don't know but I wouldn't have let it through PDI let alone to customer.

Trev

Couldn't agree more, had i bought the car new believe you me that i would have chucked it back at Skoda. But when you buy second hand you don't get that option.

Edited by Toddie
  • Like 1