Mudflaps Fitted

Big thanks to James (jj120979) for the mudflaps. Bought Thursday, posted Friday, arrived and fitted Saturday. 30 mins and they were all fitted. Excuse the dirt. Car has now been washed.

rupysyha.jpgytevudy7.jpge7asegan.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

They definitely help, but the don't stop it of course.

Photo0123_zpscaa4bdbb.jpg

This was mine before I first cleaned it properly, it was bed, but not as bad as it would have been by a long way.

When I first got the mud-flaps fitted I noticed straight away when driving on a wet road that there was a lot less water spraying the back window and I didn't have to use the wiper as much.

I also like them because I think they make the car look like a rally car while keeping it OEM

I want some Monte mudflaps! Not sure if there is such thing.

Ask the main dealer bud see if they do them. They only do the fronts for the VRS but I hit lucky and bought the full set from a fellow member.

Phil.

My local dealer said they only supply the fronts now mate and they wanted £45 fitted for them. I bought both sets for £30 plus £6 postage. Not sure where the kid I bought mine from got them. Perfect fit BTW.

Phil.

I'm in a Fabia VRS mate not an F1 car...... LOL.

Phil.

Im in a Formula Greenline, every up- and downside is serious mater when i change/add/remove a part!

• Like 1

Im in a Formula Greenline, every up- and downside is serious mater when i change/add/remove a part!

Probs won't make much of a difference but you may want to look at some custom Sparco style similar to the rally cars.

Phil.

I really want a set of mudflaps but Skoda sites say that they are not for the vRS; is that not quite true then?

No Skoda are wrong saying this. Standard mud flaps DO fit the vRS on all corners. I've recently put them on mine, very easy job.

Had them on mine a while and much prefer the looks and dirt protection over standard.

Got mine for 34 from dealer for both sets, and rear set which apparently aren't for vrs fit just fine on mine.

A

I've had the Skoda ones on since new.They obviously offer some protection to the areas behind the wheel arches but in wet road conditions all the back of the car gets covered in filth quicker than any car I've ever owned.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...