Center Silencer Removed :)

16 minutes ago, Skoffski said:

Is this a Mk2 Fabia vRS?

If the emissions are OK now to pass a UK MOT that will make no difference to the emissions.

Plenty pass MOT's with it removed as it is not usual for a MOT tester to consider it too noisy.

Cheers for replying,

Yeah its a mk2 vrs CTHE engine. Yeah passed a UK MOT a few months back and sure itll be fine now as afaik nothing has been done to it. I'll probs go ahead with it then as it doesn't seem too loud without the middle silencer. Cheers once again 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was just wondering if anyone knew the dimensions for a pipe to be put in place instead of the centre silencer? Saw some mentions of 2.25" pipe & 465mm long. 

Only asking as my mate works at a metal fabrications unit and needs the measurements. If not he’ll probs come and take the measurements at some point this week and fit it to my car. 

Edited by jamie6210