Anybody ordered a L&K yet?

Andy,

Impressive !!

I'm hoping your cousin (1.8TSi DSG L&K estate in moon white) will be on the road in a few weeks so I am taking notes of comments and possible after market extras I might need like mud flaps, rearguard etc etc.

Look forward to seeing your pics after detailing.

• Like 1

Andy,

Sorry, I screwed up on my last posting.

I would like to know if you have the latest Hardware, Firmware and Maps data for the Columbus Info system and if so can you let me have the details so I can make sure mine is current when the car arrives. Thanks.

I think you mean the side parking sensor... comes on cars with the Park Assist.

Thanks but its not the sensor, its the black box  on the left rear corner, looks you could fit your sarnies in it. The one in Andy's L&K seems to only have the box 'top'

Some Octy 3 have it some do not, some have a tall box  and some are like Andy's.

Just wondering what its for.........

Edited by ajw1100

This is a test to find out how to put a photo on the forum.

If I was 6.5 years old wouldn't be a prob

Being 65 years seems to be a prob!

I wonder if it will work, if it does it will show the black box I mean....

Oh bu@@er:

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

It was an 'img' link from my Photobucket account.

What am I supposed to use? Please dont get too technical.

I will see it attach files works any better.....

Nope that didn't work either.....

Edited by ajw1100

Andy,

Sorry, I screwed up on my last posting.

I would like to know if you have the latest Hardware, Firmware and Maps data for the Columbus Info system and if so can you let me have the details so I can make sure mine is current when the car arrives. Thanks.

Maps were 1 version back from current release, I don't know what the latest HW and FW actually are, but HW43 and FW0370 are the latest I have seen in an Octavia. I'll post more details tonight.

The November map update should be out any day, so you will be doing a map update anyway, as they never leave the factory with the latest maps.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks but its not the sensor, its the black box on the left rear corner, looks you could fit your sarnies in it. The one in Andy's L&K seems to only have the box 'top'

Some Octy 3 have it some do not, some have a tall box and some are like Andy's.

Just wondering what its for.........

Are you on about the canton subwoofer? If so, With variable floors you see less of the sub.

Are you on about the canton subwoofer? If so, With variable floors you see less of the sub.

Could well be the subwoofer, I really don't know, which is why I was asking. As I have not ordered the Canton system its something that won't worry me!

Thanks for the help.

FFS Andy, months you've been going about your L&K and we get 4 photos, you should be ashamed of yourself man.......LOL only kidding enjoy her.

Just for you, some more bad piccies in the dark. And I don't know what it is about cameras but the interior is nowhere near that brown!!!!

post-61868-0-99532800-1415650986_thumb.jpg

post-61868-0-59370600-1415650996_thumb.jpg

post-61868-0-15859900-1415651007_thumb.jpg

post-61868-0-15010900-1415651018_thumb.jpg

post-61868-0-68564000-1415651026_thumb.jpg

post-61868-0-27693200-1415651039_thumb.jpg

post-61868-0-48744000-1415651047_thumb.jpg

post-61868-0-24117600-1415651060_thumb.jpg

post-61868-0-77659300-1415651066_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

One question for those that have picked up their L&K's - what logo do you get in the Maxidot when you turn on the ignition? I am getting the standard Skoda logo, I am sure I have seen a piccy somewhere with the L&K script in the Maxidot?

I get the Skoda logo and the L&K script on the Columbus.

Also, I only have L&K sill protectors on the front doors? Is everyone else the same?

Where your mats any different to the standard ones - my MkII L&K had L&K embroidered mats, these are just standard black?

Andy,

You are trying to tease us with darkened pics which really show that you have a special car.

I cannot wait to see the ultimate gallery after the detailers have done their bit and you yours when you have fitted the mud flaps and rear guard !

• Like 1

God help you if those internal shots where the real colour, looks like an IRA dirty protest has gone on or something. 

Gotta say those alloys look Fn great at night, Urber Kool

Thanks for the extra photos, I know know I forced your hand a little but so far nobody else has put many up either.

Regards

T

• Like 2

Oh Andy I thought my interior camera shots where poor but dear me. Aawwwgghhh.... It isn't like that at all in real life, as we know!

Car does look crisp in white.....congrats!

I get Skoda and L & K logo on Columbus but only if I leave it on 'menu' as far as I can tell over the last week. Still getting way too many beeps when I start the car for my liking to pay 100% to maxidot, will look harder now you have asked.

I only have sill protectors on the front doors, with little ones rears will be required. I also think bumper protector would be advantageous longer term.

Mats very much plain, I thought I would have got better.

I also don't have any under front seat storage 'doors' just gaping holes that could be filled with lots of stuff that may well slide forward when driving, not impressed. Have you got just a hole?

Just for you, some more bad piccies in the dark. And I don't know what it is about cameras but the interior is nowhere near that brown!!!!

OMG - Andy it looks like you got the 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' special interior  :D

Love your L&K estate Andy - I think we picked well with moon white! Just to help out with the brown interior here is mine, this photo is more like the actual colour - everybody who has been in it has remarked how nice it is and many don't even notice it is brown!

Also I notice that Andy's L and K has silver trim all the way around the windows where as mine is just the lower part - is that a difference between the estate and hatch?

post-104105-14125022752222_thumb.jpg
post-104105-0-97921900-1412194441_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Also I notice that Andy's L and K has silver trim all the way around the windows where as mine is just the lower part - is that a difference between the estate and hatch?

i think so as its.something I picked up on in early July - check back to p 3 or 4 of this thread and for 2 hatch 1 estate pics loaded....

It looks like my L&K will be delayed but I am confused with the message advised by Skoda.

The message provided by SKODA to my supplier this morning is as follows:

“This vehicle was caught in the Octavia estate delays, it has been given build week 8, which will give the ETA to stock of around end November to beginning of December”.

I will need to check the reference to build week 8 as by my calculations this would be the last week in February 2015. I am hoping that there has been a mis-type and it should be week 48 which is w/c 24th November which ties in with SKODA saying end November to begiining of December.

As anybody heard about Octavia estate delays ?

If worse comes to worse I'll just have to pin up pics of Andy's car to remind me of what I am missing.

I got a call from my dealer yesterday. The elegance estate I ordered on 13th October has been assigned week 47 and they say this week is 45 so week 48 instead of 8 would make sense.

My confusion is that by international standard week numbering this week is 46 not 45 so maybe Skoda use a different numbering system. Alternatively the dealer has the wrong week number for this week.