SuperSkoda ALL MODELS Bonnet Strut Group Buy updated 17/08/14

I paid via pay pal, I've got my struts and am still following this thread.

Maybe it's just that Keechy, did not realise that this would be so poplar, together with the fact that the Superskoda peeps don't give a monkeys about customer service.

I can appreciate the concerns here, the part I don't like is the fact that Keechy has not put his hand up and admitted that he's done his best and want's to walk away. 

It would be nice if he were to post here with the details of the Order so that whose without can take on the battle for him.

Keechy, get your head out of the sand and reply!

• Like 1

Has anyone actually asked superskoda if they have posted out the missing parts yet?

I'm sure they will remember such a big order.

Keechy posted at the beginning of November that he had received the missing parts.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Great enthusiasm but I feel it's more of a forgive and forget issue...

Sounds like everyone paid as a gift anyway.

Everyone knew the risks when entering the group buy. Like I said earlier, someone needs to contact superskoda to confirm they have sent out the extra struts or missing parts. I think it's unlikley he has recieved a load of parts and is just keeping them.

Great enthusiasm but I feel it's more of a forgive and forget issue...

Sounds like everyone paid as a gift anyway.

Everyone knew the risks when entering the group buy. Like I said earlier, someone needs to contact superskoda to confirm they have sent out the extra struts or missing parts. I think it's unlikley he has recieved a load of parts and is just keeping them.

I do agree we all gifted the money, but even from this thread to any legal body it is quite clear what our intentions were. Though pursuing it is not anywhere near reaching my to-do list....

If I'm totally honest I won't be losing sleep over it, but this will make me and I'm sure others, far less likely to get involved in future GBs which is a real shame.

All I really want is a genuine explanation as to where my money or strut has gone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Turbobell

Mate of mine was going through a messy divorce and was out of the house, with lots of things thrown in the bin out of spite! Not saying that's whats happened here but there will be a reason, its just finding it! He might have something going on that mean bonnet struts aren't a priority, but communication is key.

Having re-read the first few posts from him on the thread he does seem genuine, it would seem to be a great deal of trouble to go to to scam £3-400!

Still not giving up though!

I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt.  

There is no way it would be worth anyone's while scamming a few car enthusiasts for a few quid.  It just doesn't make sense.

He's probably gone back home for Xmas (I think he said he was from Poland or somewhere like that in the old Eastern block).  Either that or the poor bu99er's not been well.  

Anyway, we aren't in the dark ages so please don't start a lynch mob going off the back of a few theories.

Isn't the internet also called the worldwide web?

One log in, one message etc could be made from pretty much anywhere

I had only just recently purchased my own bonnet struts via ebay, but watched the thread as it developed

Posts were made by Keechy on a regular basis up to the beginning of November, then nothing

I shall carry on watching with intrigue to see whether he ever resurfaces

Right guys. Note on here how you paid

1. andyvee - O3

2. Smeghead - O3

3. Banksie - O3

4. JJJ66 - O3

5. rlp

6. Superskoda O2 PayPal gift

7. Mikebham - O3

8. Turbobell - O2 - paypal gift

Still awaiting delivery

1. andyvee - O3 - PayPal gift

2. Smeghead - O3

3. Banksie - O3

4. JJJ66 - O3

5. rlp

6. Superskoda O2 - Paypal gift

7. Mikebham - O3

Delivered successfully.

1. mikeholroyd - paypal gift

Still awaiting delivery

2. Smeghead - O3
3. Banksie - O3
4. JJJ66 - O3 - Paypal gift
5. rlp
7. Mikebham - O3

Delivered successfully.

But as andyvee says earlier, Keechy did post that all the missing bits were now safely received from Superskoda.

If Keechy HAS received them as his post promises, there is no earthly reason why he has not sent them out.

It's unlikely to have happened to me for the second time in a couple of decades, but about 15 or 16 years ago I gave somebody a serious pubic slating on the internet when some promised CDs didn't arrive and enquiring e-mails etc went unanswered.

I felt like a front bottom of the first order when it later transpired that the bloke had been the victim of a vicious mugging and spent a considerable number of weeks in a coma...

It's unlikely to have happened to me for the second time in a couple of decades, but about 15 or 16 years ago I gave somebody a serious pubic slating on the internet when some promised CDs didn't arrive and enquiring e-mails etc went unanswered.

I felt like a front bottom of the first order when it later transpired that the bloke had been the victim of a vicious mugging and spent a considerable number of weeks in a coma...

I totaly appreciate that must have been terrible, but very few are slating him, we just want to find out what's happened...

Dale

Edited by Turbobell
  • Like 1

Still awaiting delivery

2. Smeghead - O3 Paypal gift.  1 strut received - awaiting 2nd  
3. Banksie - O3
5. rlp
7. Mikebham - O3

Delivered successfully.

Still awaiting delivery

2. Smeghead - O3
3. Banksie - O3
5. rlp
7. Mikebham - O3

Delivered successfully.

2. Wayne Kerr - paypal gift.

I totaly appreciate that must have been terrible, but very few are slating him, we just want to find out what's happened...

So do I, most definitely. My comment was in response to the phrase "there is no earthly reason why he has not sent them out" - I can think of a number of "good" reasons why they may not have been sent out, albeit hopefully unlikely, and I accept that it's more likely a "bad" reason (i.e. one most of us are likely to find unacceptable).

• Like 1