SuperSkoda ALL MODELS Bonnet Strut Group Buy updated 17/08/14

Is everyone sure something has not happened in the chaps life that prevents responses etc - he seemed a perfectly decent chap i didnt pick up on any negatives  quite the opposite . He seemed to be doing members a favour spending much time and effort to benefit others .As said i got mine without any concerns .At worst i do wonder if a miscalculation has been made by the chap and the situation has caused him problems or that a major event has occured in his life causing this particular situation to have to take a back seat. I hope things get sorted to everyones satisfaction .

Well decided to ring him again at work to discuss involving the Police. He actually picked up the phone at K V Rollers,so before going in with guns blazing I asked him for an update and he said he would check, long pause and then he said the courier is saying they are in transit. He said he will check on his girlfriends computer tonight to see if he can trace them and email me tonight. So that's now his last chance, if there is no email tonight I'll ring him again tomorrow and there will be no "faffin" this time!

Edited by banksie

Is everyone sure something has not happened in the chaps life that prevents responses etc - he seemed a perfectly decent chap i didnt pick up on any negatives  quite the opposite . He seemed to be doing members a favour spending much time and effort to benefit others .As said i got mine without any concerns .At worst i do wonder if a miscalculation has been made by the chap and the situation has caused him problems or that a major event has occured in his life causing this particular situation to have to take a back seat. I hope things get sorted to everyones satisfaction .

Don't be so naïve, just one post, just a peek on here, just a phone call would have stopped all this aggravation!

He may well have problems but there's quite a few on here who have problems too!

• Like 1

Don't be so naïve, just one post, just a peek on here, just a phone call would have stopped all this aggravation!

He may well have problems but there's quite a few on here who have problems too!

And the only excuse offered is moving house .......

Seems to be going to work OK.......

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No email overnight so tried to ring him this morning but he was "busy on the other line", it was genuine as I could hear him! Left number for call back, within 10 minutes I got this email

I have spoken to the parcel shop and they have said the company still hasnt come to collect. They are due in today to collect. As it is my local shop and i know the owner very well he has said he will text me when it has gone. I will email you again with an update.

Regards

Tom

I replied asking whether everyone's struts have been sent.... As yet no reply.

Will speak to him again in the morning if no update today.

Edited by banksie

Seems to me he'd lost them when he moved house and has been trying to find them.  I don't think there was any malice intended, but it would have been better to come clean up front.  We all f**k up from time to time!

Anyway. I await my package on Thursday!

Is this the last chance, the last last chance, or the last last last chance?

Well I'm happy with the situation! If we'd gone to the Police on Monday he'd be able to say he was sending them. We're now in the position that he has categorically said he's sent them, such that if they don't arrive he will have to prove he's sent them or refund the money. Should we have to go to the Police we can now prove we've exhausted all possibilities. I can wait a week more!

• Like 1

So has anyone had any parcels turn up?

I haven't, but that is hardly surprising as all the schools are closed round here due to the snow, and the roads were gridlocked until about 11am!

Yep same here. Couldn't make it up could you!!!

Yep, will do.

We've had no post for the last 2 days neither!

I'll obviously let you know if I hear anything, but if not, I can't ring him again until Wednesday as I'm out of the country Sunday til Wednesday.