SuperSkoda ALL MODELS Bonnet Strut Group Buy updated 17/08/14

Leave it till the end of next week and I will start the ball rolling. One of my kids scout leaders is a policeman :)

Keechy knows he has been found and has been given a final chance to make amends.

If he doesn't then all bets are off .....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

If your happy to do this then I suggest our case will be stronger if just one person raises the matter with the Police as a spokesperson and then the rest of us contact the Police once we have a case number.

However he does have 2 hours and 32 minutes left!

if anyone wants a strut for MK2 FL, I have mine which has not been fitted.

Send a pm if interested

Sorry to hear about all the issues going on above, and good luck with getting it resolved

Paul

If the goods don't turn up by Friday.

He knows he has been found and said he would post them out. I'll give him a chance to do that, but I will be calling his place of work on Monday if there is no update on here.

I suggest everyone else calls him at K V Rollers as well, might spur him into action.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have had contact with keechy. I thought I may as well have a go as lots of others have tried. I'm not sure why he responded to me and not others? He has proved that he had sent my mk2 strut out and that it must have been lost. He has applied for a refund which he says will then send to me. He emailed me the screen shots to prove this. I asked him to come back onto the forum but he then replied asking me to ask you lot to email him names and addresses for him to chase up. I used the email that we paid the money to through paypal which is [email protected] he never said why he didn't want to use the forum but I hope this helps some of you.

Edited by Superskoda
  • Like 1

No!

Are you going to start proceedings with the Police?

Quite happy too but I'm out of the country from tomorrow PM for a couple of days, which means it's continues to drag on!

What do you think about a phone call to K V Rollers, if he answers tell him were off to the Police and if not get the receptionist to pass the message. Let's him know we're serious and gives him a final chance, otherwise with the Police involved it could take a while to resolve!

I can't do anything until Saturday but am happy to go and log it with the police.

Ok, if your happy to do that then I think we should go that way. Once you have a crime number we can then all log against the same one I guess.

Only just spotted this - I ordered and got my strut no problem apart from being a couple of weeks later than expected - Paid by normal paypal i think - strut has been fitted to car several weeks and works fine as expected.